What is at the top of your "want" list?

1. I so badly want a cherry cerise scarf to tie onto my batignolles vertical. How cute would that be? However I can't justify the $395 BIN price on eBay.

What are you looking for?

2. I want the Petit Noe in monogram canvas.:love: I have imagined myself wearing it. :lol: I love the fact that I never see anyone with one. :biggrin:

3. chloe paddington bag...

4. More than anything I want a Botega Venetta black ball bag. Sooooooo expensive. I've never spent more than $1200.00 for a bag so you see my problem.

5. i have LOTS of wants, but nothing i'm going to be buying anytime in the near future. :\

at the top of the list right now are a keepall 50 or epi speedy and a coach wallet sometime in the next six months. mabye epi speedy for my birthday in august...too bad manderine will probably be gone by then. red is pretty too though. :smile:

6. Man, what DON'T I want? I think I'm at my quota for the year already!! Somehow I must wrangle:

Medium Agenda in Mono
    French Purse in Mono
    Waiting for the Fall/Winter Bags before deciding on anything else!

7. I love the Illovo MM, but I just spend $200 today so it'll have to wait a little longer.

I also wouldn't mind getting an Inclusion key holder in Beige, but I really can't justify the expense since I'm already carrying nicer and cheaper keyrings from Hermes and Tiffany, and I even have another Hermes waiting to be used. Love it though.

8. Saleya PM and a plat or pochette tikal

9. Speedy 30 mono, speedy MC, Bucket Fringe.

Sorry, can't pick just one!!!!

10. Fell in :heart: with the red Epi Jasmin the last time I was at LV....

11. Gee, do I have to pick only one thing? I would really love a Speedy 30, a Keepall 50, and a pochette cles all in monogram.

12. Porte-Tresor International wallet -- I ordered it and it'll be here next week:graucho: .

13. Lol... MONEY

14. after just visitng the Batignolles thread... I want ONE - have no idea which size but I WANT ONE! hehehe!
    Its going to the top of the list!

15. He he.:lol: *In no particular order*

Silver/Gold Spy
    Honey Spy
    Fuchia LV Neo Speedy
    LV Manhatan GM

then I will quit buying bags for the rest of the year....promise ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice