What is about the Wilshire that you don't like it?

I have one and love it....no vachetta....things will fit into bag in a very orderly way...pm for me perfect size....main drawback is the handle can get stiff as sometimes I do like to carry in the crook of arm...I have one in gris art deco but want another in amarante...

I don't like the openness but if you do go for it, I love the bellevue? I think it is? the shoulder vernis bag but it gets noo loving on this board either, you love what you love!

I loved the look of it too - but it was too open on the top and I was afraid that things would fall out. My purse falls over daily in my car, and didn't want to be digging under floor mats for my lipstick, wallet, etc.

I don't like the openness but if you do go for it, I love the bellevue? I think it is? the shoulder vernis bag but it gets noo loving on this board either, you love what you love!

lol. don't get me started on my Bellevue again hahaha. Im sure everyone here is sick of my posts saying how much I love it. again I don't know why it's not
ore popular.

for me if the wilshire pm had a zipper on top then I would get it. otherwise anyone can just take things from inside your bag. IMO if a bag is not going to have a zip to close it. it has to be deeper so your wallet phone etc can sit lower down.

I've wanted one for a long time (the smaller size) but my DH keeps telling me that birds can poop inside the bag it's so open.

Haha that is too funny! I would be outraged at a bird if it pooped in my LV!!

I saw a lady with the MM in a dark purple (don't think it was amarante, too purplish) Vernis the other day, I haven't wanted any new LVs for a while but that bag was stunning!!!!!

I think the GM is great, a perfect size. The first time I saw the PM IRL I was surprised at how small it was. That could be the reason for its lack of popularity, and it does seem to be universally unpopular?

I didn't like the openness of the vernis wilshire PM.

And the MM in vernis is beautiful... and well priced, but I prefer the shape of the Alma, so I would put the extra $$ in to get an alma.

Haha that is too funny! I would be outraged at a bird if it pooped in my LV!!

I saw a lady with the MM in a dark purple (don't think it was amarante, too purplish) Vernis the other day, I haven't wanted any new LVs for a while but that bag was stunning!!!!!

Hahaha, he knows i'm afraid of birds so I think he was trying to scare me out of a new bag! :lol:

I wanted one in Pomme and I regret not getting it...not sure if it's still available in stores.

That purple sounds stunning!

I've wanted one for a long time (the smaller size) but my DH keeps telling me that birds can poop inside the bag it's so open.

:lol: OMG! Hilarious! I can see how he could be concerned about birds pooping inside the bag. I've actually already been pooped on twice down the shore this past summer and if it happened to my bag I would just go bananas!!

I bought a Wilshire MM in Rouge Fauviste last April. The color is just TDF and I'm very much a tote person and don't mind it being open at all. I will say that I don't use it for work since I commute on different trains. I like to use a not so structured bag for that, but I've been loving using it at night and on the weekends.

ooh and I also have to add that just like lcd_purse_girl, it does fall over in the car so when I know I'm taking certain turns I have to put a hand on her in the car. I don't mind it at all, I just wanted to agree with her so you're getting all your different pros and cons...