What is a Wappity?

1. I see everyone talking about Wappities. Can some one PLEASE explain this bag to me???

2. Here's my black MC wapity.

wapity.jpg
  3. Do a board search but spell it "wapity" and you will come up with many posts! It is a great piece!

4. I know what it looks like, but what is it? A purse? A clutch? A camera bag? What in the world do carry in it?

Can someone show me a picture of them wearing it?

5. it's small but with a cuteh handle, so you can bring it in your hand, or put it in your handbag...

6. i think it can be used for whatever. It doesnt hold much so unless you only use a keycles ( i think they just fit) a cell and keys you're not going to fit much in it.

jes_nick_happy7t.jpg
  7. I can fit a sony digital camera, Motorola V3 RZR phone, keys, cards all at the same time. Or a full load of make up or all my camera stuff. It's a good little bag. Vuitton.com will give you the dimentions.

8. I think everyone has basically covered everything about the wapity.. I just think of it as the Louis Vuitton take on a wristlet.

9. its kind of like a wristlet/wallet. At first I actually used it for a makeup case. It did fit alot of makeup. but then It started getting too stuffed because you know how it is...you keep adding more so then I am using it for my cell phone, money, some cards etc. great for running into the mini mart, I love it. I love it so much I had to have all three.

10. I love it. It can be used when I just need my cards and cash or I use it iin my bigger bags to store my powder and lip gloss.

11. i have the BK MC wapity~i use it when i go to the supermarket!!

12. i was wondering what was one too....now i want... i want.... i want.... :love:

13. lol It took me a little while to figure out the purpose of these things too. I just think of them as multi-purpose cases.

I was wondering - does the wapity have side pockets in the inside?

14. 1 side pocket inside...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice