What is a VIP Liner?

Feeling unwell and have just ordered a Mitzy Messenger to make me feel better (lol - what will DH say - he thought I was safe at home and out of mischief!). Have been reading about it being slouchy and that it looks better with a VIP liner. Can anyone tell me what it is and where to get one from and which size would be best (I presume there are different sizes). Many thanks.

They are brilliant! I have a large size for Mabel and Roxy and a medium size for phoebes and angelica. They make me use different bags more often because it's so much easier to change bags. A cracking invention!

I have a bagmate. It is simpler than the VIP, no drawstrings at the top, has internal pockets only with velcro bits for repositioning and is made of heavy cotton-type fabric; it also has the key lanyard thing which is handy. It is probably not as nice as the VIP, but as maplecottage said it is only a fiver, British-made, and they make a donation to charity from the price (Friends of the Earth for the natural and Breast Cancer Awareness for the pink). I quite like it but check the size vs. the bags you want it for, since it is too big for some of my smaller (non-mulberry) bags. I carry a largeish HoF cheapie purse, standard phone, two sets keys, memory sticks, gloves, lip balm & gloss, compact and a small mirror in mine, it fits all this comfortably. It also arrived next day, nicely packaged, which was fab.

Last edited: