What is a reasonable price

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. To pay for a preloved Chanel Classic Flap, black lambskin, GH? 2010 production. I am new to Chanel and looking to purchase my first classic flap. I am looking at at the above mentioned bag, gently used condition with some minor rubbing on the back and corners. Just wondering what a reasonable offer would be. I hope this is ok to ask. TIA!

2. For me it would be all about condition. "gently used" can mean different things to different people. I would have to see the pictures to say how much I would be willing to pay for a particular bag.

3. Hi, thank you for responding. Below is the link to the Ebay listing. I ended up buying it but haven't yet received it. I am also waiting for Carol Diva to respond regarding authenticity. The seller accepted $2000 for the bag which I think is a pretty good deal but I'm not experienced with Chanel. Your thoughts would be appreciated. The seller has a 14 day return policy which is great. Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111272792106?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

4. I think $2000 was a good deal. considering the rubbing/wear on the corners and back. before I looked at the pics i was going to say it was a steal, but i think it was a fair price for a flap in "good used condition"

5. Thank you for your feedback! I will be looking into the possibility of having those worn areas touched up. If anyone knows if Chanel does this please let me know. Thanks!

6. absolutely. i'd def try chanel first, but because the wear is on the leather, they *might not be able to do too much. if that's the case, there are places you can take/send your bag to that could probably help... i know lovingmybags is pretty popular