What is a reasonable price for a used PST or GST?

vintage4me

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
If you save 400 to 500 over a new bag is that enough to be OK buying used instead of new?I see them sometimes and struggle with if 25 to 35 % off is enough for me to go with a used chanel The bags always look as if they are in good used condition

Jing Ling

Nov 13, 2009
I will take the pre-loved if only :
1. It still looks liked new
2. It still completes (the card, the box, the duskbag, etc)

adeener

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Los Angeles
I've asked this question before, and basically a bag's worth is determined by the price people are willing to pay. If you do a completed listing search on eBay, you will see the going price for a bag. Then it comes down to the condition of the bag and what you're willing to pay. The price is quite subjective in the end.

I think you can find a used bag in good condition for a great price. Just be patient and something will come along. Just make sure to post it in the "Authticate This" forum before purchasing!

sweetie_sg

Oct 31, 2009
Recently i bought a new PST on ebay for $1299 exclude shipping. i agree with adeener, price is quite subjective in the end. make sure you ask the help from our lovely ladies at ATC before paying..
GL

melissa c

Jun 17, 2007
Canada
I purchased a 2008 black GST with SHW in pristine condition (including box, dust bag and cards) last Summer from HG Bags for $1895. Considering that the GST is now $2650 in Canada plus 12% tax, I saved over $1000! I think I got a great deal!

Apr 23, 2010
I bought a GST about 6 mos. ago for 1785.00 in like new condition which had box, bag, card. It is wonderful and I LOVE IT!!! Be patient... and you will find exactly what you want at a great savings. I love the bag even more knowing I got it at a reasonable price. My only advice is when you find it don't wait because someone else is looking too and will grab it while you are thinking about it!!!! Good Luck!!!! :tpfrox: