What is a realistic price to pay for these?

1. I forgot what Macy's had it on sale for but the White and Silver Scribble Tote...I need it.. ummmmm :graucho: yea

I am not sure who is authentic on eBay except for yestore..

(still learning the ropes thats why I purchase all at the department stores lol)

Also this is FOREVER AGO but... Coach Hamptons Pink Suede purse....not sure how old it is but how much do you think I could get it for now? (if i could find authentic on eBay)

PS if you have it and selling let me peak ;)

2. Not sure about scribble. I did see some dusty pink suede at the outlets going for between $100-$200 plus 20% off depending on the size. They have duffles, hobos and pocket satchels.

3. Yea I just searched eBay and the one that caught my eye last summer I do not even see, I think it was a hobo but not any of the ones currently on auction or store listings. I might hit up the Macy's tomorrow along with the Dillards at the same mall they really love to compete :smile:

4. Depends on the large or the small size. Hmm, $90-$100 would be good lol.

5. I wanted the white and silver scribble but all my totes are the large size and there's only a few that pop up on eBay for those that are authentic.

I've seen the dusty rose flap bags and hobos in the outlets lately. Can't remember the price though.

6. i have the large scribble tote

i got it for 125 at Dillards =]

7. A friend purchased the small one for 113. at Lord and Taylor in Jersey.

8. I want to hit up Dillards I think it was less than $160 I never wrote the prices just took pics on the camera phone

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice