What is a good "next bag"?

mom4allboys

Jan 18, 2013
This is my Chanel bag collection so far. If you we're me, what is the piece I need next for my growing collection? I'm a little overwhelmed by the possibilities. I love a bright colorful bag as well as neutrals.

You are all so knowledgeable and I really look forward to,your input.

Attachments

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
You seem to have the tote and small bag categories covered pretty well; how about a classic flap?

mom4allboys

Jan 18, 2013
Those are so beautiful but I hate when i have to fight with a bag to get in and out of it. I wish I could carry one for a day and see how it works for me. I don't think Saks or Neiman's will lend me one to try!

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Those are so beautiful but I hate when i have to fight with a bag to get in and out of it. I wish I could carry one for a day and see how it works for me. I don't think Saks or Neiman's will lend me one to try!
While you can't really "borrow" one from NM or Saks, you can try one on in the store and walk around with it to get a feel for it. If you really aren't sure, how about renting one from bag, borrow or steal for a month? It's really not that hard to get things in and out of a flap. :smile:

If you want the look of a flap, but not the structure, they do make seasonal bags that have flaps, they just aren't as elegant and timeless as classic flaps.

Another idea is the Just Mademoiselle.

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I agree on a classic flap, or a reissue. They really are not that hard to get in and out of. I had the same hesitation since I have young children, but I carry a reissue almost every day and have no problems getting in and out of it quickly. I also like the security of the flap. With totes, I was regularly having items dump out if I had to bend over to pick up dropped items which happens a lot with my girls!

ms1234

Aug 15, 2012
USA
Classic flaps!!! :smile:
This is my Chanel bag collection so far. If you we're me, what is the piece I need next for my growing collection? I'm a little overwhelmed by the possibilities. I love a bright colorful bag as well as neutrals.

You are all so knowledgeable and I really look forward to,your input.

nad11

Mar 18, 2012
Love ur beautiful Chanel family! Looking forward to ur classic flap pics soon! :smile: