What is a good Damier tote to replace my Saleya MM?

1. I'm getting rid of my Saleya MM and I need a Damier replacement. I have a Duomo but I'm looking for a meduim to large tote.

The Saleya is a beauty but I cannot get past the base of the bag baing so wide, for me alteast. I know there are many ladies that have this bag and it does not bother them

Anyway any suggestions on a Damier tote that I can get in the place of the Saleya

The first thing that comes to mind is the Special Order Cabas mezzo but I was just checking to see if anyone else had any suggestions?

TIA!:smile:

2. medium to large damier tote huh... did you look at the chelsea?

3. Ditto,Chelsea is a good replacement for the Saleya MM. I am on the reverse, I use Saleya MM to replace my beaten up Chelsea.:yes:

4. Have you looked at the Highbury? It's really nice inside --- split into two sections to better organize your things. This is my first Damier bag and I love it! I exchanged my Saleya for this one.

5. Can you guys post pics of the Chelsea and the Highbury?

I think I've seen a chelsea before but not sure about the highbury

6. How about a Uzès Parioli or Manosque PM
    :confused1:

7. I really love the Uzes! I had the Parioli but didn't like it because it doesn't open too wide. I had the Chelsea also, and it's just huge.

8. I've always wondered how to post pictures like all you wonderful tPF'ers. I'd post a picture of my highbury, but don't know how. Relatively new to forum, so forgive my ignorance!

9. Damier Uzes :heart: :drool:

10. Iluvbags-- I totally know what you mean about it being so wide at the bottom!

That is the reason I didn't buy the GM for a oversized everyday bag...it felt like I had a football under my arm!! I am still considering it for a business tote, though.

Have you thought of the Chelsea?

11. How about the Manosque PM. It's so cute.

12. chelsea!!

13. I have the Parioli and it's a decent sized tote.... The opening is a bit narrow. Here's a pic of it w/the cosmetic case and the framboise agenda.

[​IMG]

14. Uhhhh, the Saleya GM of course! I love that bag but don't need it because I have a Cabas Alto...

15. LOVE MY CHELSEA!!!!!!Its an awesome bag-I just love it. I love the size and especially thw brown leather bottom-its just the best and so classy!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice