what is a b-bag girl like? this is me...

name: Erika
resides: Minneapolis
favorite brand: Balenciaga bags and classic Chanel quilted bags; clothing is a mixed bag - vintage anything, high street stores
hobbies: reading, writing, theater, shopping, travel, sleeping, laughing
favorite drink: Hoegarden, Duvel, Ravenswood wines
favorite food: Italian, Thai, Mexican
favorite tv show: The Office - both BBC and U.S., Ab Fab, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, My So Called Life
odd things about me:
I've lived in NYC and London and just moved to the Midwest - which is very different but a great place to live. I once had a driver's license on which the gender was incorrect - gotta love the NYC DMV!
current obsessions: My "new" s/s '05 black city

name: Trish
resides: Singapore
favorite brandS:
Bags: Balenciaga (drool), Fendi , Dior , Prada, Juicy Couture, Petunia PickleBottom diaper bags.
Work armour: Marc Jacobs, BCBG, Laundry, Zara, Massimo Dutti and DKNY
Work Gear: Ferragamo, Manolo, Nue and Casadei
Play Gear: Sevens, Da-nang, Joie, Sinequenone, Per Una, Gap, TopShop, Birkies (tragically misunderstood but quietly cool)
War Paint: Dior, Stila, Cargo, Benefit, Ettusias, Majolica Majorca, Shu Uemura, OPI

Favourites for my son: Baby Gap, Carters, Crocs, Pigeon

hobbies: in my previous life it was the global search for the best shopping experience, movies, finding and salivating over the best sushi and home decoration; diamonds
currently, I am into early childhood development, flashcards and exclusive breastfeeding (yes) and paper boxes which my son find more interesting than the toys in which they were packaged.
favorite drink: Coca-cola - F A T Coke. not the wimpy skinny fake and barleygreen
favorite food: Melt in the mouth sashimi in Hokkaido, Oyster Mee sua in XiMenTing, Taipei, Any Fantastically hot Tom Yam Goong, Mother's Braised Pork, Kaya Buns from CMC in Katong.
favorite tv show: In my last life: it was Six Feet Under, SATC, Desperate Housewives, Daejanggeum ( all asian girls know what Jewel in the Palace is), Winter Sonata, Seinfeld
drives: Cobalt blue convertible with a matching blue carseat
odd things about me: anti vaccination; anti baby formula; terrorise all my medical doctors; and think that my son's head smells like a freshly baked butter croissant; only one who can cut and file my son's and huband's nails.
things that scare me: Vicious toxic people; badly mangled spoken English; trashy girls who think that nobody can tell that their bags are FAKE (ohhh pullease); Bosses who micro manage
current obsessions: whether my son poos for the day and if so, the colour and consistency. over priced and over rated baby products
must haves: my son's picture on my phone wallpaper, my $700 trusty breastpump; french pedicures; full cashcard loaded for ERP and obscene carpark charges in Orchard.

name: Betises_lau ;)
resides: Belgium
occupation: Telecom Consultant in love with her boyfriend (takes a lot of my time, so I guess that's an occupation too)
favorite brand:
hobbies: Yoga, reading (including PF), writing (ditto), travelling back and forth to Barcelona
favorite drink: Tea, red wine
favorite food: Mediterranean
favorite tv show: I really liked BBC's What not to wear. BF objected.
odd thing about me: obsessed with details. Can go as far as becoming addicted to the PF, or a DYI freak.
things that scare me: insects, germs
current obsessions: focus on yoga, go swimming, use my bike more often, decorate the living room. And oh, keep my tan till October.

name: Moonlight
resides: Abu Dhabi. the capital of United Arab Emirates (hey, its 1 hour drive from Dubai ;) )
occupation: Currently working and at the same time preparing for my MBA in Intl. Business Administration starting this September.
favorite brand: Gucci, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Bottega Veneta, Tod's (Flat Shoes) & Armani Exchange (t-shirts).
hobbies: Working Out (Body Combat & Body Pump) + SHOPPING!.
favorite drink: Tea with Milk (the indian way)
favorite food: Japanese, Thai & anything to do with seafood.
favorite tv show: Grey's Anatomy, LOST!, Desperate Housewives
odd thing about me: Ask my sisters!?! They definitely have a huge list...
things that scare me: NO Idea... weird..lol :noggin:
current obsessions: Balenciaga handbags, any funky T-shirts I could find...

name: AL the NYCFASHIONISTA:P
resides: NYC
favorite brand: Balenciaga and Chanel (casual clothing-free ppl; work-D&G/ Armani/ Elie Tarhari)
hobbies: training my mini-doxie, bargain shopping, competitive sports
favorite drink: NYC off street cart fruit smoothies
favorite food: NYC off street cart fruit smoothies...lol
favorite TV show: South Park, SITC Reruns and Laguna Beach/ Hills
odd things about me: I can sheetrock, spackle and plumb
things that scare me: fake bags sold as REAL:censor:
current obsessions: b-bags, chanel, skinny jeans, the rail thin look.

name: Lauren
resides: Massachusetts
favorite brand: Balenciaga for bags, whatever looks good for clothes or shoes-don't care what brand and love designer sunnies!
hobbies: shopping, painting
favorite drink: ice-coffee, diet snapple lemon ice tea, seltzer w/lemon
favorite food: Italian
favorite tv show: The Office, Wife Swap, King of Queens and love most reality TV shows
odd things about me: I smell everything and I am obsessed with deodorant, stocking up on tissues and toilet paper
things that scares me: Scary movies. planes, raccoons, ferrets, birds
current obsessions: Balenciaga bags!!!

name: ePing
resides: Calgary, Alberta
favorite brand: newbie @ Balenciaga, and absolutley love it. Some Louis Vuitton, Burberry.
hobbies: Web Surfing, looking for GOOD deals :smile: rollard blading...
favorite drink: always COCA COLA ^_^
favorite food: Taiwanese/Chinese, Japanese,
favorite tv show: Judge Joe Brown (hahaha)
odd things about me:
Picky, well that what others say but I don't think so! keke. But when it gets to food, SUPER PICKY :smile:
things that scare me: sharks (?!?!)
current obsessions: Balenciaga DAY or TWIGGY :smile:

name: smallfry
resides: new york
favorite brand: balenciaga and louis vuitton for bags, eileen fisher for clothes
hobbies: shopping, reading, cooking, napping, surfing tPF
favorite drink: morning - starbucks coffee that I brew at home...evening - a glass of good wine
favorite food: macaroni - any shape with any sauce
favorite tv show: house, alias, bones
odd things about me: I actually think a dyson vacuum is an awesome Christmas present :roflmfao:
things that scares me: disease, germs, injustice, evil people
current obsessions: my family :love:....always my obession!

name: Bellabags
resides: Bay Area
favorite brand: Balenciaga, Chanel, LV
hobbies: Shopping, traveling, cooking, RE & decorating, TPF
favorite drink: Opus One
favorite food: Anything my fiancee' makes. He is a wondrful cook.
favorite tv show: Big Brother
odd things about me: I am way into bags but not that into shoes.
things that scares me: anything that could affect my family & dogs
current obsessions: my wedding plans

name: Angela
resides: NJ, but work in NYC
favorite brand: Balenciaga and Anna Corinna for bags; Sigerson Morrison for shoes; no particular brand for clothes though most of my recent acquisitions are from Anthropologie.
hobbies: fashion, traveling, modern art and design
favorite drink: Iced tropical tea
favorite food: Peking duck
favorite tv show: none
odd things about me: My ears are crooked. No joke. :shame:
things that scares me: scary people and unexplained phenomena
current obsessions: :heart: french bulldogs (I want!) and tall leather boots

name: pink
resides: california, for now
favorite brand: stella mccartney, chanel, chloe, lanvin, balenciaga, roland mouret, christian louboutin, jimmy choo, marc jacobs... i can't choose one!
hobbies: travelling, relaxing
favorite drink: sparkling water, most forms of caffeine
favorite food: french, italian
favorite tv show: the office, satc, charlie's angels
odd things about me: i go through phases
current obsessions: shoes, sweaterdresses, grey/black/white, 60s style

Name: Angeline - my friends call me Angie, my family call me by my childhood nickname "Nooi" - means "Daughter" in Cantonese but can also mean "money" if spoken in a higher tone
Residence: Birmingham, UK

Favorite Brand: French Connection UK for everyday and work clothes, Cacharel, Anna Sui and DvF for dresses, Seven, Diesel for jeans

Hobbies: tPF, Reading- I love crime, thrillers, medical mysteries and horror stories and also anything written by Amy Tan, Going out for long boozy, gossipy lunches/shopping with my sister and friends, Going for long walks either in the forest/nature reserves or hill-walking with my hubby and family/friends then after our walk- we always go to a pub for dinner and drinks; Gardening, Movies

Favorite drink: Non-alcoholic-Starbucks Coffee- venti caramel latte in autumn, gingerbread latte in winter- reminds me of Christmas, caramel frappuccino in summer, caramel macchiato/mochaccino in spring; Diet Coke- lime and cherry flavours, Alcoholic- Southern Comfort,Tia maria coffee liquer, Sheridans- a coffee and vanilla cream liquer, Bailey's Irish cream, Malibu, Cocktails - I love going out for cocktails- current favorite is strawberry, melon or banana dacquiri

Favorite food: Spicy food-Thai, Indian, Malaysian and of course-Chinese. I am also very partial to Sticky Toffee Pudding with custard

Favorite TV show: House, CSI, Supernatural, Law and Order (Criminal Intent and SVU)

Odd things about me: My family is convinced I'm a weather jinx. Every single time we go abroad on holiday, I bring the rain. Even if the weather forecast says it's going to be sunny, as soon as I set foot out of the plane, the heavens open and downpours ensue. I am always super-organised/over-punctual and it irritates everyone I know. :shame:

I am anal about "matching" everything I wear e.g. I cannot wear a gold watch and silver jewellery together coz they don't "match" or a white bag with black shoes, red dress with green bag etc etc . If I happen to be "unmatched", I feel "cosmically unaligned" and get very twitchy/grumpy/evil.As soon I change and everything matches, I'm back to being happy again-- I know, I'm nuts!:nuts:

Things that scare me: Marilyn Manson, Morgues, Helena Bonham-Carter's dress sense- everything she wears doesn't match!:wtf:

Current obsession: Can't seem to stop buying Bbags:love:, trying to catch a glimpse of the foxes that live in the woods right outside our house.

name: Robin
resides: Alexandria, Virginia
favorite brand: Bags: Balenciaga, Hermes, Stila, Vuitton wallets
hobbies: shopping for purses, exercising, taking naps, eating out with my husband, walking my dog
favorite drink: Diet Pepsi and green tea
favorite food: chips and salsa
favorite tv show: Gilmore Girls, House Hunters, Project Runway, Rescue Me, Lost, Grey's Anatomy
odd things about me: Oh I don't know, I'm like the human internet movie database.
things that scare me: spiders
current obsessions: my Balenciaga truffle twiggy, driving my new Saab 93 Aero

name: kristy
resides: san francisco
favorite brand: balenciaga and YSL for bags. For clothes -- just whatever catches my eye at Nordstrom's, Macy's, Gap, BCBG, Old Navy, etc. I'm a simple mall clothes girl.
hobbies: playing music, reading, traveling
favorite drink: diet pepsi
favorite food: Japanese, Mexican, anything with cilantro in it
favorite tv show: nip/tuck, without a trace, law and order SVU, CSI
odd things about me: i have very, very, very sensitive skin and am constantly dealing with some kind of rash outbreak, allergy, or acne flareup.
things that scare me: the thought of my children getting ill or hurt
current obsessions: trying to maintain a youthful apperance and stay updated-looking while maintaining a balance with the (far) more important priorities in life (i.e. family time). Oh, and diamonds. :graucho:

name: Kathleen
resides: Columbia, MO
favorite brand: Balenciaga, Chole, Hayden Harnett, Lauren Moffat, Lauren Merkin, YSL, Givenchy
hobbies: Hanging with my kids and husband
favorite drink: DIET COKE FIEND
favorite food: great bbq, Thai, homemade pasta
favorite tv show: i am a HGTV person
odd things about me: i am a total wierdo but i am very friendly and don't bite. :rolleyes:
things that scare me: running out of money
current obsessions: purses, as usual. just can't get them outta my head.