What ipod case do you have?

ayla said:
Are there ones at LV now with the cut out bit at the top on the side ? I was looking at getting that very Ipod case for my brother's Ipod video, but they moved the headphone jack to the side so the ones at the store doesn't actually fit the Ipod video since the hole is at the middle.

Eventhough the hole is in the middle- it fits the ipod video just fine. I'll post a pic later.

I have a pink Coach case, but I stopped using it because I take 2 buses to school and I didn't like taking it out and having someone possibly notice that it's Coach (because I'm paranoid about it being stolen). I bought a case at Hot Topic, its meant for the regular iPod (I have a mini), but I like it, it has Gir from the cartoon show Invader Zim on it, I feel better about taking that out on the bus than the Coach one.

Here's some pics of my LV ipod case and ipod video- it fits just fine:

Attachments

• ipod1.JPG
    ipod1.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 24
  • ipod2.JPG
    ipod2.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 26
  • ipod3.JPG
    ipod3.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 21
  • ipod4.JPG
    ipod4.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 38
speedysteph said:
Here's some pics of my LV ipod case and ipod video- it fits just fine:

Thanks for posting, do you find that there are any problems with the ipod slipping out because the headphone is where the opening isn't - like the closure isn't enough ?

No, it doesn't slip or anything. I was also kinda worried b/c the closure is just a flap that slides in (hope that makes sense) - its not a snap or anything. But it stays secure.

I've also just realized that the LV ipod holder is the exact same as the LV ciggarette holder- the ciggarette holder just doesn't have a headphone hole or belt loop on the back.

speedysteph said:
No, it doesn't slip or anything. I was also kinda worried b/c the closure is just a flap that slides in (hope that makes sense) - its not a snap or anything. But it stays secure.

Yup, I know exactly what you mean by the flap thing, that's why I wondered, but it's good to hear that everything's working out for you, I think I may just have to pick one up myself now ! ;)

Or maybe I'll get a cigarette holder.. haha, silly Louis Vuitton !