What influences you to sell your H bags?

I have not sold any Hermes bags or other bags for that matter. I dearly want to sell all but one of my LV (one kept for places where a Hermes cannot/should not go!) and Chanel ~~ I'm just a bit scared of the online selling world.

But I do agree that there is no reason to keep a mistake that you either don't use or don't like. Call it upgrading or just giving the bag an opportunity to be loved. There are enough pfers, that what you don't like could be sold and loved by another pfer.

Sus - you could always sell through consignment shops. I did this for years before myself...you don't make as much but it still serves the purpose of moving things out you aren't using and getting some cash back (for the next of course!) -- plus it's easy and no stress of people not being happy (which on e-bay is not fun..) - just my opinion of course!

Lovehermes: You did the right thing in selling your Kelly. "You don't know what you got till it's gone..." If you replace it, you will know you should have it because it belongs in your collection, and you will actually use it. For Hermes bags, I think ythe one year rule should be extended to 2 years (at least for me). These bags are not going out of style any time soon!:smile: No one buys them casually, so there may be a lag between when you buy the bag and it actually gets into your rotation. Your lifestyle and tastes may change gradualy over a period of time, and the bag you loved enough to buy may just fit! If you know it was not the right decision, then you should absolutely sell!