What Illustré key holder should I get?

passion4

Mar 28, 2011
So Im planning to get the new Illustré key holder, but I am so unceartain about if I should get the one in monogram canvas or Damier Ebene.. All of my bags are in Damier. So do you think a monogram Illustré key chain would look nice on a Damier bag? Or should I go with the Damier key holder that has the same pattern as my bag? Thanks for your help :smile:

Attachments

MamaAQ

Jan 23, 2013
Personally like the middle one ..

I would like to think that the woman
on the pic is me and I have this man
carrying my LV's .. Because I'm rich
and I'm famous !!! Hahaha
hahaha...thats is funny and I like the middle one too, just ordered mine online but now Im browsing the website contemplating on the Azur Porter...

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
I think they're all beautiful but I'd get something in mono just to have variety and stand out from DE.

MamaAQ

Jan 23, 2013
So Im planning to get the new Illustré key holder, but I am so unceartain about if I should get the one in monogram canvas or Damier Ebene.. All of my bags are in Damier. So do you think a monogram Illustré key chain would look nice on a Damier bag? Or should I go with the Damier key holder that has the same pattern as my bag? Thanks for your help :smile:

Imo, they would probably look nice on any Damier/Mono handbag. I plan to hang my Mono Porter/Lady I just ordered on my DE Speedy B/Mono Speedy/ Pochette Vernis. GL deciding :biggrin:

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I have the top one but had a hard time picking just one. I really do love them all! The mono key chain will blend in with the mono bag, it did when I put it on my speedy. I'm not sure if a DE one on a mono would make it stand out more but it looked really cute anyway. I'm going to try it on my DE bags and see if there is more of a contrast....

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
There have been a lot of reveals if these items if you want to search to see if you can get some ideas of how they look on bags - A lot of buzz for good reason! Here's mine from my reveal a few weeks ago:

Attachments

Bags4Bubbles

Bubbles luvs Bbags
O.G.
Dec 23, 2006
Great Lakes
The pink carousel one is my favorite (I have that one, so I'm biased!) but I think they would all look lovely on damier!

If you like pink, get the pink one - if you're an orange person, I would get #3 - and if you're indifferent to the main color of it... get the middle one! :biggrin:

YOGAGIRL70

Sep 28, 2012
Chicago
I have the pink carousel, so this is my favorite ~ got the last one at my local LV! I think that you could mix or match any of them with your bag.... they are all interesting and unique in their own way.:biggrin:

Also ~ you have have the back heat stamped with your initials ~ super cute!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Queen Maria said:
Personally like the middle one ..

I would like to think that the woman
on the pic is me and I have this man
carrying my LV's .. Because I'm rich
and I'm famous !!! Hahaha
It is you - that's what husbands are for, right?