What if the money tree shed its leaves...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    ...and $1,000 fell from it? Assuming you would spend the money on a handbag, which bag(s) would you buy and why? Ready. Set. Go!

2. I see that this thread is getting a bunch of views, but no one has decided to reply. :crybaby:

3. Oh this is easy.

If I have to stick to <$1000, I'll buy a pair of nude patent CL So Kate's.

If I could go over, I would buy another pre-owned Chanel flap (most likely a reissue).

Why? Because those two are at the top of my wish list but my money tree just isn't growing!

4. $1k isn't a lot for what I really really want like my holy grail BTH, so maybe another Gucci Disco Soho and in black or fuchsia.

5. LV Speedy if you don't already have one......

6. Ooohhh I could do so much with 1K€! I'd probably get a nice Lancel or Mulberry wallet and a black Mulberry Effie hobo. Many have 1,000 € extra to spend any time, I've never been rich (and with the rate of shopping I'll never be, either :P ) so to squeeze a 100 € bag in my monthly budget would be a chore. That's why I shop rarely and have to think things through. :smile:

7. Convenient to have interpreted "Euros" from the "$" in question, you just got a free ~$350 in the process. :lol: just teasing.

Let's see, $1k USD is about £600 at the moment. Most of the bags on my wishlist are a bit over that limit. Assuming I can't use the money to just partially fund a bag, I'd probably go for the Aspinal of London mini Hepburn in navy lizard. It's basically a rip-off of the LV Alma bb, but I prefer this colour/texture combo to anything mono, vernis or epi. Plus it's about half the price of a leather Alma bb.

8. These are great thoughts, everyone. Thanks for sharing them. Keep them coming :smile:

9. Hmmm $1000 maybe a Givenchy Mini Pandora or Givenchy Easy Tote

10. I'd pick up a pre-loved vintage Chanel piece.

11. #11 Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    LOL I somehow just took it for euros without even bothering to check - oh well, let's lose the wallet then and go for a Mulberry Dorset tote! :lol: