What if the money tree shed its leaves...

Oh this is easy.

If I have to stick to <$1000, I'll buy a pair of nude patent CL So Kate's.

If I could go over, I would buy another pre-owned Chanel flap (most likely a reissue).

Why? Because those two are at the top of my wish list but my money tree just isn't growing!

Ooohhh I could do so much with 1K€! I'd probably get a nice Lancel or Mulberry wallet and a black Mulberry Effie hobo. Many have 1,000 € extra to spend any time, I've never been rich (and with the rate of shopping I'll never be, either :P ) so to squeeze a 100 € bag in my monthly budget would be a chore. That's why I shop rarely and have to think things through. :smile:

Ooohhh I could do so much with 1K€! I'd probably get a nice Lancel or Mulberry wallet and a black Mulberry Effie hobo. Many have 1,000 € extra to spend any time, I've never been rich (and with the rate of shopping I'll never be, either :P ) so to squeeze a 100 € bag in my monthly budget would be a chore. That's why I shop rarely and have to think things through. :smile:
Convenient to have interpreted "Euros" from the "$" in question, you just got a free ~$350 in the process. :lol: just teasing.

Let's see, $1k USD is about £600 at the moment. Most of the bags on my wishlist are a bit over that limit. Assuming I can't use the money to just partially fund a bag, I'd probably go for the Aspinal of London mini Hepburn in navy lizard. It's basically a rip-off of the LV Alma bb, but I prefer this colour/texture combo to anything mono, vernis or epi. Plus it's about half the price of a leather Alma bb.

Convenient to have interpreted "Euros" from the "$" in question, you just got a free ~$350 in the process. :lol: just teasing.

Let's see, $1k USD is about £600 at the moment. Most of the bags on my wishlist are a bit over that limit. Assuming I can't use the money to just partially fund a bag, I'd probably go for the Aspinal of London mini Hepburn in navy lizard. It's basically a rip-off of the LV Alma bb, but I prefer this colour/texture combo to anything mono, vernis or epi. Plus it's about half the price of a leather Alma bb.

LOL I somehow just took it for euros without even bothering to check - oh well, let's lose the wallet then and go for a Mulberry Dorset tote! :lol:

Last edited: