What I think will be new for S/S 2008

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Okay, I know I am seriously jumping the gun here being that we haven't 'seen' the f/w colors yet. So don't get all dramatic people and freak out that I am even mentioning this, but I am bored. I just thought it would be fun to project into the future and give our opinions on what we think will be out for s/s '08. This is what I think a few colors may be

Pink, a pink between magenta and bubblegum

Bright yellow like big bird (not mustardy like juane, even though I want juane)

Bright Lavender

Orange

Light turquoise

Seriously wishful thinking, but fun to think about!

pink, orange, coral, lavenders... I can't get enough of them! Hope you're right girls and Bal will skip the red-blue-brown theme for s/s 08...

Girls, lets get a petition together to have Bal hire Shasta to pick the colors. Those colors would be great.

And yes Bal needs a coral color!!! :heart: Mmm a nice peachy-pink-orange color. Mmm.

Shasta - I'm totally with you - I've been dreaming of spring colors myself. this was what I was thinking:

Wheat - something like a pale buttercream yellow with just a hint on tan.

Melon - a creamsicle orange

A true periwinkle - like bleu glacier but more lavender

Marine - A dark teal, like blueberry and sapin had babies

Whiskey - like the Chloe brown, more orange than sienna.

Blackened plum - dark like ink, but more purple.

I agree, I think there will be a washed-out pale lemon yellow, a light pink mixed with a bit of lavender, a darker "mint", another light blue (slightly lighter than cornflower)...I feel summer will be full of pastels in 08

Some more colors that would be fun:

Dusty Rose: a mix between lilac 04 and pale rose.

Smokey lavender: A mix between lilac 06 and grey 05.

cobalt: a mix between french blue and blueberry.

lime: a bright, cool green with a hint of blue (think of a mix between apple green and blue india)