What I recently found out - which level are you...?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently found out that all customers at LV have a certain level. I'm level 2 btw.
    They also record how many purchases you've made.

Did you know about that? If yes, which level are you?

2. I had no idea there were levels. Is a lower level better?

3. Does it matter?

4. LOL. This is the first time hearing this. Do tell more!

5. How many levels are there and what's their order?

6. I probably do have a level, but I have absolutely no idea what it would be.

7. Sorry, but i have no idea about this :confused1:

8. I have no idea! I know that LV records all your purchases though. :smile: Which is good! But I heard it gets deleted in a few yrs? Correct me if I'm wrong!

9. I didn't know there were levels either. I do know that they record your purchases.

10. I saw this while being at the checkout and looking at the monitor.

It said that I was "Level 2", the amount of purchases I've made, and the amount of "display purchases" I've made.

I thought I've just got it wrong - that's why I've checked it out at another store where I found out the same thing!

11. Never heard of such a thing. If there is such a thing, LV never goes on sale or gives freebies...so I wonder what purpose these "levels" serve...if any.

12. I would like to know that, too. I think the lower the number the lower the level...

13. I'm probably a level -50 then :biggrin:

14. Maybe for LE bags...like some that are made with the customers names in them??? Or if you want a LE bag like the Mirage then they would give you the bag over someone that just calls around to try to get one for ebay or something like that??

I wonder what level I am?? LOL

15. Yeah maybe it's for ranking VICs for events and waitlists and the like?