What I kept for myself from PCE..

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I may though exchange the T for a clover charm and get the T at the outlet, and may exchange the leather flap for the suede beaded and the valentine key chain. The rest were gifts, so I was able to cross of some lucky folks off the list. OH and they are sending me a new agenda because that too was damaged, so I asked for it in red. I am still thinking if I can stand the striped flap being damaged because I don't want to part with it! And you may think this is silly, but I want to frame the bonnie clutch scarf in my dressing area.. :nuts: :shame:

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 123
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 103
  • legacy stripe ponytail.jpg
    legacy stripe ponytail.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 103
  • bonnie scarf.jpg
    bonnie scarf.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 96
  • pocket agenda cover.jpg
    pocket agenda cover.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 88
and then I got these flats from macys during the same week instead of the sneakers. Sadly though my dog didn't like the sweater or the collar. I guess he's a burberry/petco boy at heart.:roflmfao: And I tried to ignore the fact that the bangle didn't fit my wrist.. but as I tried it on, and put my hand down to model it, it fell right into my other hand.

Attachments

• COACH scarf flats closeup.jpg
    COACH scarf flats closeup.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 84
  • wristlet.jpg
    wristlet.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 85
Love the shoes they are so cute

and then I got these flats from macys during the same week instead of the sneakers. Sadly though my dog didn't like the sweater or the collar. I guess he's a burberry/petco boy at heart.:roflmfao: And I tried to ignore the fact that the bangle didn't fit my wrist.. but as I tried it on, and put my hand down to model it, it fell right into my other hand.

^^LOL! I know, its horrible, but I'm turning it back down now. The majority still has tags, so who knows whats staying and whats going.