What I got from FSH this weekend.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The weather in Paris this weekend has been absolutely gorgeous, it still feels like summer. That made my Saturday stroll down rue Saint Honore much more enjoyable. Anyway I won't go into the revealing business tonight because I haven't got time but I shall do it next time :biggrin:

I went into the store with my cousin and we both bought the Hapi bracelet. Mine is a double tour reversible leather double-loop bracelet in Chamonix calfskin/Tadelakt calfskin, silver and palladium plated, whereas hers is a 3-round Hapi (non-reversible) with gold hardware.

After leaving Hermes we had lunch at Fauchon. The fish there was cooked to perfection.

Here are the pics :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Great attention to details, as always in all H items :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FSH window display

[​IMG]

lunch at Fauchon :biggrin:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Lovely photos!

4. Thank you for sharing, great pictures and I love the Hapi bracelets.

5. lovely bracelets and the food pics...yummy!

6. Lovely photos and many congrats!!

7. Nice!

8. :coolpics:

9. Thank you for sharing your experience in Paris and St Honore!! Congrats to you both on your gorgeous bracelets!
    Amazing pictures!!

10. Very nice

11. Lovely! Everything including lunch and your reveal is quick, I love it!

12. Thank you for all the wonderful photos, they made me feel like I was there enjoying autumn in Paris too!

13. Great shots!!

14. Love the plaid cape/coat! Thanks for the pictures.

15. lovely!!