What I got from Florence

I just sold my black Vitello Daino on eBay last week because it was a little too big and every time I looked at it I wished it were a little smaller. Your bag really makes me want another one. I like yours!

I just sold my black Vitello Daino on eBay last week because it was a little too big and every time I looked at it I wished it were a little smaller. Your bag really makes me want another one. I like yours!
thanks. there were neutral colors but this one really popped and luckily someone let it go so i grabbed it. the size is quite alright for me i normally have big totes and compared to my gucci joy medium tote this one is smaller.

thanks. there were neutral colors but this one really popped and luckily someone let it go so i grabbed it. the size is quite alright for me i normally have big totes and compared to my gucci joy medium tote this one is smaller.
You picked out a great color. Can you please provide the style # when you get a chance. I'd like to see if I can locate one and try it on. I'm looking for a new Vitello Daino to replace my old one.