what I cheated on vernis for!

thanks guys!! I :heart: it!

Beautiful! Can you tell us more about the bag? I don't have any epi pieces but I am starting to cave in and when I do it will be a soufflot!!

:graucho: the soufflot is a GREAT bag. I had the bedford and hated it because it was so hard to get in and out of. but the soufflot opens all the way across, so it's much easier to get in and out of than the bedford and other papillons. you need one!!

Wow!!! That's SOME BAG!!! Adore the vanilla, looks so stunning on you! Congrats... epi is almost as cool as vernis... really really close... I love epi too! The soufflot is definately on my to kill for list... hehe... urock.

thanks guys!! I :heart: it!

:graucho: the soufflot is a GREAT bag. I had the bedford and hated it because it was so hard to get in and out of. but the soufflot opens all the way across, so it's much easier to get in and out of than the bedford and other papillons. you need one!!

I definately need one. But, not now:graucho: sooo glad you got yours, now I can live vicariously...:yes:

Wow!!! That's SOME BAG!!! Adore the vanilla, looks so stunning on you! Congrats... epi is almost as cool as vernis... really really close... I love epi too! The soufflot is definately on my to kill for list... hehe... urock.

you definitely need one eventually! I LOVE the vanilla, because it's a neutral but it's a bit different and I can pop it with scarves.