What I can fit into my 28cm Kelly & bodyshots

joanna said:
I agree. if I were to pick just one and decide that it'll be the only one, then I would also go with black.

oh thank you for that!!!!! seriously, seeing all the beautiful bags, it's hard to stay focussed :wacko: but i am trying to be very rational about this.

Joanna, thanks for posting -- what a gorgeous bag, and how great it looks on you!

Your photos really helped me because I just purchased a LV Speedy 25 and have not yet received it. I've been anguishing over whether it will be too small. But after seeing your photos, I feel so much better. Thanks for sharing your photos!!!

I'm sorry. I had to do it. I had to. I had to bump this. These are such terrific pictures. Joanna, can you add them to the Members Hermes items for reference sticky thread that just got started a while ago? the bag is just tdf, it looks so fantastic on you, and those are the best, most useful pics i've ever seen.

You look great and I love how the multi looks so cheery with your Kelly!

Is it wrong to love a sunglasses case? Because I do!! That Versace one is so cute, their ones for eyeglasses aren't as fun.

joanna said:
Hee Hee..
You guys are so crazy funny..

Whenever I have a bad day or am angry I just click on to the forum and all my anger goes away~
Who needs a $200/hr therapy?

LOL - i agree. either that or look at your lovely H bags, guaranteed to turn that frown upside down.:biggrin:

like the bag. it goes really well with the white pants and black top. it brings out the beautiful color of the bag. very summery and could very well wear the outfit this memorial day weekend......