What & how many wallets do you have?

I'm just curious......Does your wallet match your handbag? Do you have a wallet for every bag (or nearly every bag)? And finally, how many wallets do you own?

I only own two wallets (3, if you count my Hayden Harnett leather change purse) - both are Marc Jacobs. One is a black billfold style, the other a Geranium (redish/pink) colored Zippered Clutch (checkbook style).

I use the clutch most often, mainly becuz it's bigger & holds way more than the billfold (also, becuz the black dye from the billfold has rubbed off onto the lining of a few of my bags, so I never use it with a bag that has a lighter lining). I've owned both for a very long time, so I think it's time for me to buy a new one, but not sure if I want another MJ clutch or if I want to try something new.

I only use one wallet( it's the only one I have!) and switch it between bags. I'd end up losing credit cards and receipts if i started switching wallets & bags!!! I like to keep life simple (but my kids have other idea's!)

I have two wallets, one for my cards and one for my cash. Both are cheap, and only one is pretty (with coloured stars on).

So I'll be looking at something nice in red leather to upgrade to. Maybe Mulberry, to match my bag.

I will keep a cheap wallet for going out and holidays though.

I only use one wallet. It just seems like too much of a hassle to be switching back and forth... My current one is a nice, but cheap leather one. It's pretty worn out and the closure has broken, so I'm looking for a new one. I want it to be leather as well. I doesn't need to match my bags.

I have been thinking about getting one of those card holders, though, for when I only need to carry my bank card/credit card and/or ID card (a night out with the girls, a formal event with a very small bag...).

I have two...a big one that everything fits into, and a smaller one for using in my smaller bags! But every time I buy a high-end bag the SA tries to get me to buy a matching wallet! :P

I only have 1 wallet all the time. I think its a hassle switching wallet...and im worried i might end up misplacing receipts and namecards...with 1 wallet i dont have to worry

I have two Cole Haan wallets, and I switch them out about every 3 or 4 months or so because it gives me a good chance to clean house and get rid of papers that I don't need that end up in there. I don't switch to match my handbags though. If I did that, I'd be switching out every other day!

I couldn't imagine changing wallets everytime I change handbags.

A puppy chewed up my old wallet & it was traumatic enough changing to a new one, foget doing that every day!

I carry a HUGE wallet full of stuff, here is the one that I bought last week -- cheap, but cute & functional

pG01-2195666v380a.jpg

I just have one wallet. A plain black Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Flap Clutch.

I think it is too small to be an actual "clutch", but it is a perfect wallet size. I feel no need to have any others since this one is so simple and fabulous. And it goes well in any bag I use. I love it!

i use one - an old black coach wallet i received as a gift. i just bought a new one from hayden harnett which I have yet to break out. I probably won't be using it until my coach one falls apart which... after 3 years, is still looking good.

I have one big honker like that red one above that's stuffed, and I carry that mostly. Its chock full of crap and receipts.
When I go on a trip I downsize to a tiny teal trifold with a coin pocket. I only carry cash, change, my ID, my insurance cards, and my debit card/credit card in those cases.

I currently have one wallet - a black Ferragamo that I adore, however I am in the process of obtaining a cute pink snakeskin one to use as my summer wallet. I like to switch it up once or twice a year :smile: