What & how many wallets do you have?

I think I have a few wallets - I know that I have an old kate spade microfiber wallet from like 2001.
I have a purple leather Gucci wallet at as well, but she's starting to show her age.

I'm currently coveting one of the new Isabella Fiore wallets - I think the bags will look dated rather quickly, but I think the wallet is just cool.

I've got 3 but I only use one. (the newest one) and the older ones never get touched.

How do you gals feel? As for purses, at least we rotate but I dont rotate my wallet (unless its for a evening bag and then I put everything into a little coin purse but then very next day I go back to my same wallet)

Ive got a Burberry wallet, Vernis french purse, Chanel caviar wallet. I think you should get another one wallets are fun :P

I have 3 wallets in small, medium and medium-large so they fit in my bags. I honestly don't have a wallet that cost more than $20 and don't feel myself drawn toward them at all. God knows I can't afford another addiction so luckily a lust for wallets escapes me. Peggy

I have a Coach, Kate Spade, random wallet by Oroton(??? looked really cute so I bought it), some Hello Kitty/Sanrio/San-X wallets(nicer LE leather and non leather ones), multicolor on white background PLayboy wallet(don't laugh at me. it's cute), and some Paul Frank wallets. I'm going to get a Black or White Multicolor LV wallet to match all my handbags or maybe a cute Small ring LV Agenda(thanks Lola for the idea!:flowers: ) to use as a wallet. I'm tired of switching my wallets out all the time.

4 LV PTI's/PTI Organizer (2 Peppermint Vernis, 2 Fuchsia Vernis and 1 black MC)
LV monogram billfold
LV bronze vernis Ludlow
Dior Girly billfold
Kate Spade black billfold

for a total of 8 wallets. But I do use them all, so I don't have to feel guilty :smile:

I only have 1, can you believe it? :lol:
It's a Prada similar to this but in black leather. I've had it for years and it's starting to look a little banged up so I'm (slowly) looking around for another.

Pasha de Cartier Wallet, 9 credit cards
Pasha de Cartier Card Holder
Pasha de Cartier Coin Holder (change purse)
Pasha de Cartier Key Holder
Marc Jacobs Wallet

Would like to get a Cartier wallet with clasp.

bag.lover said:
Pasha de Cartier Wallet, 9 credit cards
Pasha de Cartier Card Holder
Pasha de Cartier Coin Holder (change purse)
Pasha de Cartier Key Holder
Marc Jacobs Wallet

Would like to get a Cartier wallet with clasp.

Would love to see pics of the Cartier Wallet:heart:

I have 3 wallets but I'm only using one because I can't be bothered to chenge wallets all the time. Because of that I sold some wallets (LVs) I had.
Now the wallets I still have:
I've a LV red epi compact wallet.
Dior Gaucho the one I always use because it's so big and it's black so it matches everything.
Mandarina Duck in black which I had for 10 yeras now.

Hello ladies! Thanks so much for your inputs. As I was looking through your replies...most of you have 3 wallets. Some have more! I guess 3 is the ideal wallets to have...but hey there's nothing wrong with having 3 or more.

Since I dont have a large wallet yet...I would probably buy it when I found the perfect wallet. Thanks again.

Hysteric