What holds more?

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
I would say the pochette, if you mean the full size one - as in the Pochette Accessoires NM. The Cosmetic PM is cute but I find that even the GM size, which I have, doesn't hold as much as the pochettes can, due to the shape.

SoadyJones01

May 11, 2013
United Kingdom
I would say the pochette, if you mean the full size one - as in the Pochette Accessoires NM. The Cosmetic PM is cute but I find that even the GM size, which I have, doesn't hold as much as the pochettes can, due to the shape.
+1
As above, even the gm doesn't hold quite as much (or if it does the zipper is all wonky)

Liaxx

Jul 23, 2013
Thanks everyone!
I don't carry much makeup with me, only a few lipsticks.. I would just use it to hold my little things

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
I have both, and if you are referring to the pochette nm, then it holds more than the cosmetic pouch pm. If you are debating between the two, I would only caution you to think about what you will be carrying, as only the cosmetic pouch has the wipeable lining.

Avey

May 12, 2011
Pochette holds more and would be versatile because you could also use it as a small bag when needed.