What HH bag are you wearing today?

Cho, where are you finding these cute bag charms? I haven't seen any other than the HH ones on ebay or else whatever's on that bag charm thread over at Handbags and Purses.
Evil eye beads are somewhat of a trend here in NY..especially in certain cultures... I love that they were clustered.. I bought it at a mall stand, think it's actually a keychain, but decided to use is as a bag charm...
There's a bag charm thread in Chloe...take a look..lots of pics too!!... there are more options than you realize on the bay....

Well heck, I guess I need to check out key chains. Excellent idea. So what do you do at ebay, put in 'bag charms' in the search? Oh no, another way for me to spend my 'saving up for the elusive gaza hobo in prune' money.

It's turned quite cool where I am so I've been wearing my Gwenievere wool cape for the last couple weeks. I love it! Lots of room for a suit jacket underneath and comfortable for driving in the car.

People aren't really sure how to respond to someone in a cape, though. They stare a lot. :nuts:

It's turned quite cool where I am so I've been wearing my Gwenievere wool cape for the last couple weeks. I love it! Lots of room for a suit jacket underneath and comfortable for driving in the car.

People aren't really sure how to respond to someone in a cape, though. They stare a lot. :nuts:

Same here! I snagged a vintage plaid cape on ebay last year in reaction to my love for the Guinevere and i get a LOT of stares too.... but I think (or choose to think) the stares mean "wow that's chic!" or "you don't see that everyday!"

Same here! I snagged a vintage plaid cape on ebay last year in reaction to my love for the Guinevere and i get a LOT of stares too.... but I think (or choose to think) the stares mean "wow that's chic!" or "you don't see that everyday!"

I think you're right, jandelvis. It's more a "Hmmmm, that's different" rather than a "WT* is she wearing?!"

A vintage plaid cape, eh? Sounds amazing!

I'm sorry there's no personal pic, but I wanted to share what I've done to celebrate the first day of Spring: I switched to my Hudson Hobo in Vachetta. The color of this bag is so lightly divine and full of happy life I have been floating all day.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hudsonhobovachetta.jpg
    hudsonhobovachetta.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 338
I've switched over to my KP corco, in honor of spring and also to break it in. It's still pretty stiff, but I am hoping for some nice smooshiness by the time I take her on our Grand Tour this summer.

^^^ Hah! Faf, I just switched OUT of my KP Corc in honor of spring (and since I've basically lived in it all semester). She'll definitely soften up! Today, the lovely Yam Tharpe comes out to shine in the desert sun. It's like carrying a deep, golden tan on your arm. And my new Yam carryall tucked inside, with my Lead Lido wallet for pop.

^^^ Hah! Faf, I just switched OUT of my KP Corc in honor of spring (and since I've basically lived in it all semester). She'll definitely soften up! Today, the lovely Yam Tharpe comes out to shine in the desert sun. It's like carrying a deep, golden tan on your arm. And my new Yam carryall tucked inside, with my Lead Lido wallet for pop.

Oh, yam Tharpe! :drool: Nothin more to say.