What HH bag are you wearing today?

Thanks, ND! Love my mushroom charm... Hoping it helps bring a good season even though we're in a drought :sad: The cardi is exactly peacock! Gap Outlet!

Beautiful Mercer Hobo, loeh! How do you keep it clean?

Omg, Jenn, I totes should! I feel like a mad men secretary every day and I race to change as soon as I'm home, lol! Today was a leopard print long sleeve button down w a high waist pencil skirt, nude hose, taupe ballerina flats from h&m, and my black Zac Posen/Tarjay cardi when it got chilly. Pics tomorrow for sure! ;)

Thanks, Sally and Namka; I wore it black side out, so it wasn't too flashy!

Breaking out WR Conrad for his virgin voyage with me on my weekend roadtrip to 2 (Furthur)shows with my 3 best GF's. Yes, I'm a Deadhead & proud of it (~);=} Also not ashamed to be thrilled about getting away from my DH & DD for my 4 days of "respite." A good mom/wife knows when she needs a break, IMO :party:

Here's me this morning w my Laura! I turned it inside out bc it went better w my outfit (and nails!) to have the sparkly side out!

Good luck taking out your wr Conrad to see the dead!!! I saw them once, looooved it! (what I can remember, looolll!!)

Attachments

• image-987695957.jpg
    image-987695957.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 118
You both look FIERCE! Enga, that pale pink is divine with your coloring! So demure, lol, but then the Laura tells the real story :P

Jewelz, LOVING the hot pink WR with your concert gear! Enjoy the weekend!