What HH bag are you wearing today?

Again with the leopard Tuileries Satchel. Lu - In my world leopard is a neutral so I pair it with everything - even this printed dress!

IMG_1115%5B1%5D.JPG

ooo MD- that dress is sweeeet. Can I ask the brand? And the bag of course is TDF. Leopard is absolutely a neutral IMO too. So I had my little Erol yesterday just for stuff I needed close at hand. For all the bad rap I actually find it great for my needs-just wish it was a smidge larger. As I was on the train zoning out I noticed I looked like an HH "brand ambassador" or something. Excuse my ancient phone-camera picture taken on a shaking subway car. Ink Ramone/Turks Pilot/the batik-print glasses case I forgot the name of/and lil' Erol(thanks 2 Heidi:winkiss: ) My new (maize) keyfob arrived while I was out so I can add that to the mix today:balloon:

Attachments

• 710376082_2538599023_0.jpg
    710376082_2538599023_0.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 111
So cute jewlelz! Yeah, poor Erol got knocked around a lot here when it kept popping up during the all crazy sales. But I think a lot of us agree it's an adorable and useful bag. :yes:

And HHotter than HHot, md, with that whole outfit. Dress fits like it was made for you. Is it Boden?

ooo MD- that dress is sweeeet. Can I ask the brand?

It's the GAP of all places. Best of all, since I had a coupon it cost me all of .97 cents.

Looks like it is sold out on-line, but in my store it was 30% off and they had plenty. It is a really easy to wear dress and fits TTS.