What HH bag are you hoping to snag at the Sample Sale?

mlinky

O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
A HH Sample Sale is approaching, so I have a question for you ladies, which bag are you hoping goes on sale?

I am sorry that I missed out on the travel tote:

1180715662672068652.jpg

And I would really like to snag a Jinhee Patent Tote:

1203460589645624839_med.jpg

And there is something about the Pastis that I still love:

1200084272894197308.jpg

And don't even get me started on the Corcovado:

1202508624706595885_med.jpg

I would love a Corcovado as well... Actually there are TONS of HH bags I really like... Easily 10... Honestly though... I've gotten so many pretty new bags lately that I haven't even worn that I think I'll pass... I still haven't even taken my Currant Nico out on the town yet... At this point... Any new bag has to replace one that gets returned or sold... And there aren't many I would consider parting with... Even for a good deal... I'll be around to cheer you ladies on though! :tup:

My picks!

1. Corcovado in Emerald
2. Mosaique camera bag
3. Sao Paolo cross body in either rosso or prato
4. Hudson Triple Strap Satchel in any color but black
5. Mosaique satchel in grey/haze

Don't even get me started thinking about apparel :nuts:

Clothes - clothes - did I say clothes????

Now, the likelihood that the first two "new" dresses pop up are pretty slim - but have always luved the look the the "Arc" dress, but know that the neckline is "iffy" for me...but heck, if it's at a ridiculous price - I'll GO for it. AND, what's goin' on w/this olive romper???? I looked at the availability - and there are NO smalls, only 1 Medium left.....who has this - what's the scoop? Who's been withholding precious info?????

jandelvis -
you've been eyeing that Mosaique for AGES (well, months)...will it be yours??? :yahoo::confused1:

mlinky -
I'm diggin' the patent tote....love the shape, color combo and the unique hardware!