What Hermes have you seen today?

1. I was at a luncheon in So Cal today. Saw five Hermes and I honestly wasn't looking hard. Two Birkins - both black with silver HD, one Kelly in alligator(?) and two shoulder bags with preforated "H"; one brown and one black.

2. None, except for my own! I hardly ever (change that to NEVER) see one in NJ (not even in Princeton!) This is Coach/Vera Brad / Fake LV region :sad:

3. Ahh Rose you are also in one of those Fake LV regions? There's so much multicolore fake madness here the mind boggles.

4. I don't understand the whole fake thing. It makes you not want to purchase a real one - especially LV when so many are fake.

5. My DH and I are going to NJ next Wed (the shore) for a long weekend to check out property. We love it there.... Manasquan. Do you know?

6. Yes, it's great down there. I live near Princeton which is about an hour away from there. Call me if you decide to come inland and I'll introduce you to style hell :lol: ( come armed with grey sweats :throwup: and a Coach!).

7. hey rose -- we're sort of neighbors! i'm on the other side of flemington in pittstown (next to clinton). not a lot of hermes in this neck of the woods, either . . . .

8. We are! Where do you ride? My daughter loves riding but I have not been able to find anywhere good for her yet. Any recommendations?

9. :lol: You made me laugh. Seriously that is what I love about The Shore - its so not So Cal and not about who has what. Need a break from that...

10. Another Jersey girl here - I'm not far from the Short Hills mall. No Hermes sightings here, either.

11. I dont see any today.

12. I only ever see them when I go to SF. Saw one Birkin here...and a fake shoulder Birkin. That's about it! :shame: People have super attitude here about being rich and living in the Sonoma Valley but I never see Hermes so they are not all that! ;) lol j/k

13. OK, just glad we did this however, or it may have taken longer to find my fellow Jersey girls...

At least I know there is hope now, I may bump into these lovely ladies with their H- bags, what a treat!!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice