What Hermes Bag(s) Have You Passed On....

I passed on a Rouge H fjord birkin w/gold hardware 10 years ago. I had just purchased my black birkin the same week. At the time (now, too) I could not do two birkins in one week. I still kick myself in the pants about that one. I really think I need a rouge H birkin. Sigh.

That violet ostrich retourne 28cm kelly. I think about it often....it was so me....just not the right time. I also thought I had too much purple in my bag menu...hello, just got a raisin!! :nuts:

passed on BDP 35cm clemence birkin GHW @ toronto - no regrets since i would only take PHW....
sienne 40cm birkin @ paris (friend was hunting down a birkin for me in paris) - no regrets since i wanted black/graphite...
35cm black retourne kelly clemence @ hk - no regrets either... maybe a little since it was cheaper back then.... but i always wanted a 40cm in bright colour
32cm white kelly @ toronto - no regrets... white is too high maintenance

to date... i'm still waiting for my first birkin order to come in....i guess i'm too picky..... LOL

I passed on a 35cm Barenia/Toile Birkin...still:thinking:if that was a good idea.
Passed on a 35 cm white clemance birkin RHW wanted GHW instead.
Passed on a 28 cm Graphite and Black croc kelly PHW & GHW. I wanted matte not shiny. Still think about the Black croc though...
Passed on a 35 cm BBB with PHW wanted one with GHW. I still kick myself about that one!!!

Ok now officially depressed!:P

I thought really hard about this question, and I have to say, how do you all pass on anything H? I just want them all. :Push:

I have a policy. If I am not prepared to buy something i.e. low budget that instance, I will not torture myself by viewing. The box stayed shrinkwrapped for the next more deserving customer. By virtue of this, I spare myself from feeling any regret, passing on something gorgeous and then kicking myself later for not buying it.

The one bag I will always regret passing on was a 31cm Vibrato Bolide w/black box calf . . . the vibrato in grays, black, creams. . . . palladium hardward. EXQUISITE. She was in Copenhagen. She was a prize. Completely impractical for me, but I really would have just enjoyed placing her somewhere I could admire her daily.

:girlsigh:

The one bag I will always regret passing on was a 31cm Vibrato Bolide w/black box calf . . . the vibrato in grays, black, creams. . . . palladium hardward. EXQUISITE. She was in Copenhagen. She was a prize. Completely impractical for me, but I really would have just enjoyed placing her somewhere I could admire her daily.

:girlsigh:

Ok now I'm:cry:ing!! That sounds a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!! Now I'm going to be:sleepy:about it!!!

Nothing, really...nothing haunts me.
I don't get offered bags very often. When I go just to look and see what is available, I enjoy looking at everything but usually it is not a serious consideration. I know in my heart what I can afford and what works for my life, so if I have gotten to the serious consideration part, it is rare that I don't take it home.

I thought really hard about this question, and I have to say, how do you all pass on anything H? I just want them all. :Push:

Mrssparkles, me too!! Going to H on the weekend is part of my "me" ritual that I have a few hours to myself. That is when all the necessity shopping gets done. Sometimes there are things in the cabinets that entice me. It's the phone calls that always draw me in. Usually, I'm more curious to see a color/bag combo. Yes, I should be better like you and NOT go into H when it's not the right time!!! The only thing that keeps me away is usually the store closing or work. Thank goodness for BOTH!:P

She was *TO - DIE - FOR*. I forgot mention the vibrato was vertical. . . which contrasted so splendidly with the vertical line of the box calf of the top portion of the bag. . .totally added to her allure. . . .

:faint:&:drool:x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!!!

I on the other hand passed on a 35cm BBB with ghw as I wanted one with phw! no regrets. still on the lookout for one with phw. *sigh*

:roflmfao:See that's why I love tPF!!! My dream bag and your dream bag!!! So close!! So sad, we could have contacted each other!!:lol: