What have you sold to get more Bals?

Well or course!! Everything we do is in their best interests, right? You are simply looking out for his well being. Who wouldn't understand THAT?? :roflmfao:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
thanks guys, for a good laugh! I needed it! All this thinking about what I should sell next to fund my next bbag is driving me :Push: crazy! Too much stress! We need lots of comic relief over here...:P

Which reminds me...do u think my DH would notice if I sold the tail of his sportscar? I mean, it's just sitting in the garage unattached and not getting any use! These car parts go for a lot...! We should start a thread just for trading our DH's stuff for bbags! hehe!

Purse-OOOOH, you gave me the best laugh tonight!
You have to be a comedian...Your family must love you.
I could sell both of my cute little ones( yorkie and chi) and get 2 BBags! Right about now i am thinking i have enough dental work in my mouth to fund many BBags-:yahoo:;)

your chi (in ur signature)is sooo.. cute! Even a bbag is not worth that cuteness of a dog that u have!!! :nogood:

Mostly bags that I got and never used, Marc Jacobs, a couple LV's, LV accessories, Hogans, Prada, and of course some Balenciagas that were sitting in the closet unused with tags or ones that were barely used and I had duplicates of or very rarely used.

I sold a chloé paddington, a fendi spy, some designer shoes and clothes. But I tend to get very attached to my bags so mostly I save up my money- well try to save up that is:P. I do know what you mean when you can't let something go because of the memories. I will never let go of my chocolate paddington. Too many great memories attached to that one!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
thanks guys, for a good laugh! I needed it! All this thinking about what I should sell next to fund my next bbag is driving me :Push: crazy! Too much stress! We need lots of comic relief over here...:P

Which reminds me...do u think my DH would notice if I sold the tail of his sportscar? I mean, it's just sitting in the garage unattached and not getting any use! These car parts go for a lot...! We should start a thread just for trading our DH's stuff for bbags! hehe!

Well, let me think... if he goes and clean it once a week because "you never know", it could be a problem.
But if that poor tail is remaining in the garage unnoticed.... well, poor tail, it could even be depressed!
I would go and sell it to a lover of tailed sportcars, just as an act of humanity :roflmfao:

Well, let me think... if he goes and clean it once a week because "you never know", it could be a problem.
But if that poor tail is remaining in the garage unnoticed.... well, poor tail, it could even be depressed!
I would go and sell it to a lover of tailed sportcars, just as an act of humanity :roflmfao:

Now that sounds very sensible to me!! It's a no brainer!! :P

nothing really. just sold my new ink city but only because it was just sitting in the closet and my best friend have been eyeing it forever. i gave her a great deal on it and i am happy that she has her dream bag now.

^^^ you guys are just too entertaining! as for what have I sold... hmmm... currently in the process of cleaning out my LVs and Guccis to fund my Bbags!... some designer clothes too... and shoes... oh I'm gona have nothing left to wear but Bbags soon!!!

I'm going to have to sell some of my LVs to fund my newly acquired Ocean Day. 2 speedies, a denim baggy and a pochete will have to go and hopefully, I will get spare change to go into the next Bbag fund.

But this is the beginning. Haha.

Anything and everything! I am the garage sale queen! Heaps of old furniture, clothes...My rule is if I don't use it and I spent quite a bit on it, there's no point it lay there. It's like throwing money away!