What have you sold to get more Bals?

Ok, Honestly now, I sold my DH's NY Giants Coat to fund something. One day, he was tearing through the house looking for it and I said, "but your a NY Jets fan". He said yeah, but it's cold and I need my coat!! LOL! Oops!!! Now, whenever he can't find something, he says, "you didn't sell it did you"???:roflmfao:

I've sold most of my designer bags... Hayden Harnett, Botkier and Koobas... to get my first Bbag. I couldn't part w/ my Lvs. And I'm thinking of selling 1 more Kooba, 2 more Hayden Harnetts and my Bulgas even though they were my faves to get a second Bbag.

Ok, Honestly now, I sold my DH's NY Giants Coat to fund something. One day, he was tearing through the house looking for it and I said, "but your a NY Jets fan". He said yeah, but it's cold and I need my coat!! LOL! Oops!!! Now, whenever he can't find something, he says, "you didn't sell it did you"???:roflmfao:

Purse-OOOOH, you gave me the best laugh tonight!
You have to be a comedian...Your family must love you.
I could sell both of my cute little ones( yorkie and chi) and get 2 BBags! Right about now i am thinking i have enough dental work in my mouth to fund many BBags-:yahoo:;)

:nuts: That's a terribly smart and inviting idea!!!!!!!!!!!
Mmmmhhhh, let me think.... PS2? elechtronic stuff I do not understand and often he forgots around? Those ugly slippers of his favourite soccer team??? I don't think it would be enough.... but maybe I could sell his motorbike!!!! :idea:

:nuts: That's a terribly smart and inviting idea!!!!!!!!!!!
Mmmmhhhh, let me think.... PS2? elechtronic stuff I do not understand and often he forgots around? Those ugly slippers of his favourite soccer team??? I don't think it would be enough.... but maybe I could sell his motorbike!!!! :idea:

Of course, just because I'm worried for his health, you know?
Motorbikes are dangerous, then when the weather gets worse and you're not so young anymore....don't you think he would appreciate???

Motorbikes are dangerous, then when the weather gets worse and you're not so young anymore....don't you think he would appreciate???

Well or course!! Everything we do is in their best interests, right? You are simply looking out for his well being. Who wouldn't understand THAT?? :roflmfao:

Purse-OOOOH, you gave me the best laugh tonight!
You have to be a comedian...Your family must love you.
I could sell both of my cute little ones( yorkie and chi) and get 2 BBags! Right about now i am thinking i have enough dental work in my mouth to fund many BBags-:yahoo:;)

Thanks chloebagfreak! Glad I could provide a little comic relief!! I live with 3 teens who just don't appreciate my sense of humor. I just get the eye roll!! So I have to try out my new material on the PF!! Hmmm....2 dogs,huh? :drool: Where are Yorkie and Chi right now??? :roflmfao:

HAHA...I made hubby sell one of his ATVs...I only managed to weasle half the money out of him!
I also sold his XBOX 360....got all that money!!

I keep walking around the house too....my BIL lives with us and I keep trying to sell him my cats...he won't go for it though (probably because he was the one who bought them for me LOL)!

I did keep the Python Silverado :tup:

My collection went from this:

hmwe46-3.jpg

to this:

IMG_5458.jpg

in like six months :P

... and I have updates :graucho:

WOW!!! That's a real change of mind :nuts:
Can I say I love them all?! Before & after Bal. bug :yes:

Well or course!! Everything we do is in their best interests, right? You are simply looking out for his well being. Who wouldn't understand THAT?? :roflmfao:

Of course :angel:, just for HIM!
Maybe he would even buy me a present to thank me... who knows? A marigold City would be perfect :wlae:

I have another question: what do you usally do with awful presents you receive (for example bags you'll never ever use). Those things that you see and you have to say "OOOOOHHH, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I REALLY NEEDED IT!!!!"
I would feel so bad selling them immediately... but sometimes I'm so tempted :yes:

WAY TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

You just gave me some really good ideas!!! I have to start digging through my hubby's stuff~ but it would be for his own good of course!!!!:tup: