What have you sold to get more Bals?

At first I thought I would only get enough for a City, but, then the bidding really kicked in and I made enough for a PT w/GGH!! Sure wish I could sell the other one, I could use a Paprika work!!! :graucho: Hmmm.....How many kidneys do dogs have?? Mine won't stop barking, maybe he is trying to tell me something?? Could it be that he has too many Kidneys?? :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Well~ I've been thinking of selling my house and moving the family in with my mom~ what do you think? Then I could get plenty of Bbags but the only thing holding me back is that she lives in a cottage.

Well~ I've been thinking of selling my house and moving the family in with my mom~ what do you think? Then I could get plenty of Bbags but the only thing holding me back is that she lives in a cottage.

Ooohh, that could be trouble. Do you think she would object to you moving her into a shelter?? Tell her it's for her own good!! :roflmfao:

I sold a David Yurman bracelet to get a Tods bag and I sold a Chanel to get another Chanel. That's it so far. I gave the Tods to my best friend and I still love my Chanel. I don't love using ebay, so I either have to have the money now, or I won't get what I want.
That sounds great until I feast my eyes on S/S 08, then I'll probably be going to h_ _l in a hand basket!!!!! I am scared, ok terrified that I am going to want wayyyyy too much:graucho:!!!!

I sold my Kidney on Ebay!!! I'm sure hopin' the other one holds up!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

2-13.jpg

1-19.jpg

Just kidding:P
I've sold 2 Guccis, 1 LV, 1 Dior and 1 Coach bag. I also recently sold one of my beloved Balenciagas to finance another one:yes:

I think we have a very similar sense of humor, Purse-Ooooh!:roflmfao: