What have you sold to finance bags?

Would you believe plasma? :weird:

Well, I'm going to, anyway. We have a "donation" center, and I'm starting to go again. The extra money will be used to pay off my credit card, with some of it being set aside for my next bag purchase.
From your body? How do they get it & how much does it pay? Mmmm....intrigued.

I donate blood-but I can't get paid for it! One of my students is ill with leukemia at 10 years of age-so I'm happy to give it away! On another note I just sold 12 handbags on EBay as I no longer used them. My prices of the ones that I lust after have gone up, and my desire for lower priced handbags has declined. Bummer...:wtf:

I have sold 3 Gucci bags and in the process of selling a few more and some Gucci shoes.... my husband hates me parting with any, as he knows its worth a fraction of what I paid. I am usually in it for the quick cash not the profit, so end up underselling everything!

But it works... as know he has increased my spending allowance :smile:))))

I have sold nearly everything for Hermes! Including an ill-advised (for me as it was completely against my style) Balenciaga, a workhorse Basia, a couple of vintage Mulberrys I'd had for years, a Chanel I never really used, my Anya Hindmarch Carker, some Bridge bags that weren't me at all, a Hogan hobo and most recently my LV Epi Passy. I don't mind at all though as I love the H. I am left with.

I donate blood-but I can't get paid for it! One of my students is ill with leukemia at 10 years of age-so I'm happy to give it away! On another note I just sold 12 handbags on EBay as I no longer used them. My prices of the ones that I lust after have gone up, and my desire for lower priced handbags has declined. Bummer...:wtf:

Yeah, the blood and plasma donations are very different. Plasma is a whole lot more time consuming than blood is (takes well over an hour each time). You can't get paid to donate blood around here, either. I think part of it might be that they sell the plasma? I'm not sure, though.

Yes, we've had several blood drives here for our student, and several parents donated their plasma. I does take about two hours of your time. But it's so worth it!:smile:

Nothing...I can't bare to part with them, even if it means I almost never wear them lol! I just keep on saving!

That's true for me, too! And I have a handful of coaches that are over 10 years old I haven't cracked out in some time. But for some reason, I can't bear to part with them! I feel better, the bigger my collection gets! lol!

I am a mind changer more often than not, so I wind up selling most of them eventually...here is my list of past sales to fund my new purchases:

LV MC Lodge PM
LV Baggy Denim PM
LV Cabas Piano
LV MC Speedy
LV small bucket
LV CB papillon
LV Manhattan PM
Chloe baby paddy in noir
Chloe baby paddy in muscade
Gucci Jackie O hobo grn/red stripe
Gucci hobo with purple/black satin strip
Gucci medium bucket
Chanel medium Cambon tote

WHEW! I did not know I had sold that many!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

and i thought selling my soul was bad enough. i used to think i'd keep every bag i ever bought but now even the few wilsons i have are begging to fly out the door. i've still to sell anything to fund a bag. yet...