What have you set your hearts on for Fall?

angelsky

Oct 31, 2007
With all the anticipation for Fall, just wondering what is everyone thinking of getting for Fall? I am so looking forward to getting the bubble quilted flap. :smile:. Enough of reissues for now, wondering which color to get for the classics. Red or dark grey sounds yummy. Hmmmm.

Definitely for purple caviar medium flap in silver HW, DS Black Large Tote

Understand it will only be available in lambskin for purple.

I have my heart set on the black glazed Modern Chain tote that is coming back for fall...!

And while I adore the new flap colors, I'm too much of a klutz to do a lambskin. I want more caviars, please! ;)

I would like a purple.. lambskin or caviar. I've liked it ever since I saw Mischa Barton wearing it, but I think if I came across it now, I'd simply must buy it lol..

me too me too, dying for the grey bubble quilted flap. how many sizes are there anyway? i was thinking of getting the dark red jumbo but lambskin sounds so delicated, i may just give it a miss and hold on for that perfect red. :smile:. i've got the baby cabas in black, but the modern chain looks so yummy. for now, its bubble quilted flap in grey, modern chain in black, but the DS looks good too. Why o why o why is there so many goodies for fall.