what have you gotten for fall?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I went CRAZY at bloomies, totally revamped my makeup and my overall look. I've basically used up or gave away the few that i have left.

SKII airtouch foundation
Nars Outlaw blush
(in addition to my latest mac shadows and blue storm) gentle fumes smoke signals palette
nars chantaco gloss

Sephora
Cargo bronzer kit

(returned bare essentuals or whatever that mineral powder is called, did get an airbrushed look..but too obvious, i like the skii better.)

still need to get this saturday. (SEPHORA BINGE!)
stila smudge pot/fluidline
laura mercier eyebrow gel
smashbox nude gloss
red matte lipstick
flat eyeliner brush
mac groundwork paint pot
and i also have several trish mcevoy, mac, and laura mercier brushes on the way. goodness.
and chanel equinox for nights out

and i need to hunt down those mac mineral swirl colors..
"and I think thats it.." LOL

SO WHAT ABOUT YOU?

I will get myself down to Sephora next week, but so far, I just stopped into Nordstrom and picked up:

Chanel Le Vernis polish in Tulipe Noire (a deep, rich burgundy color)
and to go with it, Chanel aqualamiere lipstick in Catalina

I got the Chanel Garden Party quad...my first chanel eyeshadow, yay! I'm still looking at nail polish and lipsticks. Honestly, my makeup stays pretty constant year 'round but I do use deeper shadows, nails and lipsticks in f/w...

Chanel nailpolish in Tulipe Noire
OPI nailpolish in Light My Sapphire

Nars Blush in Lovejoy
Nars Glitter Pencil in Area
Nars Shimmer loose powder in Machu Picchu

Lancome Artliner in Brown (best liquid liner ever)
Lancome Dual Finish in Matte Buff II (for when my tan fades)
Lancome Lipstick in Crystal Rose

Estee Lauder After Hours Shimmer Powder

I have an insane amount of make up so I usually just get a few things to update for the looks each season, but I think I have every lipgloss and eyeshadow color imaginable, so I definitely don't need more.

Wow, not quite that much, but just yesterday I got the most amazing Sephora waterproof eyeliner pencil in metallic Copper shade. It looks so amazing on, and matches my MAC eyeshadow that I already had perfectly. That's pretty much it! Oh, and I got Nars Orgasm blush, but just to replace my nearly empty one.

* matte red lipstick (L'oreal target red)
* OPI blue my mind nail polish
* OPI ink nail polish

And that's about it. I always use the same eyeliner - and have a variety of nars and clinique bronzing powders/blushes to choose from so I'm good i that department. And really, I prefer to keep it as simple as possible :yes:

I just switched to Everyday Minerals makeup so I've been playing around with that. I love the foundation and blush. I just received ten eyeshadows but haven't tried them yet. The only thing I'm not nuts about so far is the finishing dust. I have oily skin and prefer Mac Blot pressed powder. I haven't tried any other Mac products, but after visiting Specktra site for the first time yesterday I dying to try a lot of their products.