What have you done with your Edith?

What have you done with your Edith?

• I returned her to the store.

• I sold her on ebay.

• I traded or sold her to a friend.

• I still have Edith.

• I'm thinking of selling Edith.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Beaux - choco Edith is on her way back to NM online. :crybaby:Even though I remember how badly I wanted her and how excited I was to receive her in all her perfection, I had to do it! I gave her a pep talk before putting her in the box, assuring her she will find a new, loving over very quickly. She's in immaculate condition both inside and out!

Have you reconciled your Ediths yet?

Thanks for the condolences Chloe-babe. Poor Edith.

I have the Chanel Square Vintage Tote in dark brown on order. I am obsessed and devoted to Chanel right now, and maybe forever!

Girls, I just bought the Edith in turquoise and then I saw JLo with the Balenciaga weekender in turquoise. I want that one too. I haven't even received Edith yet. Just how cumbersome is Edith? How many turquoise bags can a girl have? I'm also getting an itch for something butter yellow.

I'm so into turquoise for this fall. Pairing it with either black or chocolate brown clothing.

My main problem with Edith is that I can barely get her on my shoulder for a hands-free moment, and I'm pretty small. That means taking only my wallet to the cafeteria in the morning to get coffee and leaving Edith in my office. I'm too afraid to spill anything on her. She doesn't go on errands or grocery shop with me, so to have two was really impractical.

i have a whiskey edith i thought i would love. i love the design but it's just too impractical for me. i tried to sell it on ebay but didn't get any bids. I'm going to probably save it and see if i use it more now that i'm going to be commuting to school and out and about more

roey said:
Beaux - choco Edith is on her way back to NM online. :crybaby:Even though I remember how badly I wanted her and how excited I was to receive her in all her perfection, I had to do it! I gave her a pep talk before putting her in the box, assuring her she will find a new, loving over very quickly. She's in immaculate condition both inside and out!

Have you reconciled your Ediths yet?

roey - how funny. I sent my chocolate Edith back this week too. I never used her - it was a waste for me to have two Ediths. :sad: I still have Whiskey Edith - but even she is on probation right now. I love the look of the bag, but I have such a hard time with her when i'm running around town trying to get stuff done. I know choco will go to a good home. What can I say Rouge Vif Balenciaga stole my heart, she's foxy and light and easy to carry. :heart: