What have you changed your mind about?

I used to think I was smart, and I was for the general population I was in. But venturing out into the world, I find that while I may be smart, plenty of others are BRILLIANT! Now I don't think I am so smart! :nuts:

all the beliefs i've recently concluded are ********...

that science fiction is boring.

that being 'weird' for my age and existing in atypical circumstances (still living at home, still going to school, not having a fast pace & exciting social life, concentrating on creative pursuits as a career) should bother me.

that people notice just as much as i do thing things about myself that bother me.

that at my age, i must "choose" a style (not just fashion-wise) and stick to it, leaving everything else behind.

that changing things about myself that people are used to should be avoided at all costs.

that i'm talentless (this one is still in the process of being unlearned, slowly.lol)

that i'm less intelligent, unaware or simply unaffected if i can't form a crystal clear opinion or moral stance on any given topic or situation.

that going through rough times repeatedly only makes you more tired and weak (it actually makes you stronger and it makes the rough patches easier each time).

that looking people in the eye is scary.