What have you changed your mind about?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
What was something you genuinely believed, but have had a change of heart over?

I always believed that those who say that luck plays a big role in your love life/career/life in general were just taking a loser's refuge. But now I truly know: sometimes, it really is luck. It doesn't matter how much effort you put in or how badly you wanted to make something happen, you just can't beat circumstance.

What about you? :heart:

I used to believe that if you wanted something then you had to just wait for it to come to you. Now I know that if you want something, go out there and get it!

I used to believe a nose to the grindstone at work would bring rewards, now I think it's butt-kissing, & I don't wanna do it.
I'm so negative this week!:tdown:

I used to think that the world was to blame for my problems. Now I believe that I can control a lot of things that have happened to me and if I can't, then I can change the way I view things.

i used to believe that spending your youth partying, dating, and generally having fun was immature and an enormous waist of time. i'm glad i changed my mind before i ruined my youth trying to pretend i was all grown up.

What was something you genuinely believed, but have had a change of heart over?

I always believed that those who say that luck plays a big role in your love life/career/life in general were just taking a loser's refuge. But now I truly know: sometimes, it really is luck. It doesn't matter how much effort you put in or how badly you wanted to make something happen, you just can't beat circumstance.

What about you? :heart:

I'll have to think on it, but I have to say I agree with your current view on this. I look back on how a lot of where I am now happened purely because of certain people I met and circumstances at certain times. Without these things, I would be in a totally different place and might not be nearly as happy.