What have you been longing to buy for quite a long time...

an MC speedy, the first LV bag i ever wanted.
i didn't have enough money then, but i never purchased it now too although i've spent more money for a more expensive bags...
i guess i lose my interest in it now.

I wanted something in denim since the line came out but they're so pricey. I am hoping to make the jump and purchase a Baggy sometime this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

aww... yeah i remember too one more reason i didn't get the MC speedy!
because i bought an MC alma with a great price and then i decided the MC is too flashy for me.
i converted to balenciaga :shame:

For me it's an LV agenda! I've been longing for one since last year but I still can't make up my mind on which one to get. :Push: :sweatdrop: I sort of have this strong weird feeling that I will regret not getting the other one after I purchased one. :shame:

I still haven't bought a Damier Speedy... and I LOVE this bag! And no Papillon for me yet.
I really don't know, why no Speedy... I got two more Speedys since the Damier came out... plus I bought a Damier bag. I must be crazy for not getting the Damier Speedy, argh. :hysteric:
Papillon: I adore this bag in Mono + Damier... but I just don't know if it works for me. Maybe I'll get a used one someday to see if we match :yes:

I guess Le Talentueux.... I really like it, but I KNOW that I'll have no use for it. Eg. I seriously don't use a wallet, but I bought one anyway cuz it was pink and purple....now it's just sitting there waiting to be used.... lol. So ya, le talentueux is really awesome, but it's a lil too conservative for me right now... It seems more like an office/business bag...:shrugs: Whatever, I'm still gonna get it some day :biggrin:

Oh ya! Manhattan GM is on the list too! lol

aww... yeah i remember too one more reason i didn't get the MC speedy!
because i bought an MC alma with a great price and then i decided the MC is too flashy for me.
i converted to balenciaga :shame:
I've been lusting for a white MC speedy for quite a while too. :yes: I still love it but decided not to get it coz it's really too heavy for me. Once I stuffed my damier speedy full and that was already so heavy I can only imagine how heavy it is if it's an MC instead of damier. :rolleyes: :Push:

I wanted something in denim since the line came out but they're so pricey. I am hoping to make the jump and purchase a Baggy sometime this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Good luck..! ;) Hope you get one soon. :yes:

Lucky I'm not a huge fan of denim, but if I were to choose, I'll get a neo speedy instead. :P Or maybe a small little accessory, like the mini speedy pouch, LOVE the cute s-lock! :love: