What have you been able to check off your list recently?

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Yen Holder~ It is awesome..I can include 2 seperate checkbooks, which is why I Needed It! also my MC cles, and oh yeah....just ordered this on Cyber Monday.... I am kinda glad you pulled me out of the closet:nuts:

Attachments

Texas Girl

Jul 21, 2006
Texas
Crossed epi off my list when I got my jasmin. However, I went in for the red and came out with the black. I wanted to get more use out of it. I still want a red epi, so it's back on my list!

lilgirlie1310

Hopelessly Addicted!
Mar 3, 2006
Erie, PA
White MC Speedy 30 which has been #1 on my list for years and I bought a silver miroir speedy from let-trade (well I'm doing a payment plan with him so I really just put some money down on it for now) since I decided I didn't really want to take my chances with the waitlist.

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
Framboise reade pm and Framboise pochette cles. :tender:

Next on my list is something in pomme d'amour(sp?) vernis. It sounds so pretty so I hope I like it when it comes out.

poshinstyle

Aug 7, 2006
USA
Recently, nothing. But by the beginning of Dec. I'm hoping to check the Miroir pochette off and by the end of Dec. I will be checking the Trompe O'Leil off.:yes:

Jen Loves LV

Aug 19, 2006
Oregon
My number 1 wanted back the Black MC speedy, and item in yellow epi :heart: I'm pleasantly content now! Oh and I just got the MC cles for $125 to go with my new speedy!