What Have I Gotten Myself Into?!

peafleut

Gobby See, Gobby Do!
O.G.
Jun 3, 2008
Hi, everyone I am new to Chanel and would like to share my first piece. I've always admired Chanel for being a beautiful, classic, and timeless brand. But, I never really thought of actually purchasing anything. Well, while browsing around a co assignment shop, I fell in love with my fist but surly not last Chanel bag. This was a completely unexpected event for me and I decided to take the plunge (a sort of belated graduation present to myself). So here she is... I don't know her exact name but she is made of lambskin and feels amazing. Thanks for letting me share!:love:

Attachments

• Chanel Flap Pictures 001.jpg
    Chanel Flap Pictures 001.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Chanel Flap Pictures 004.jpg
    Chanel Flap Pictures 004.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Chanel Flap Pictures 005.jpg
    Chanel Flap Pictures 005.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 92
Gorgeous!! Isn't it nice that a thing of such quality can live on, like an antique, and be adored by many people? It is so UNwasteful and sooo justifies the prices of these quality Chanel bags.:yes:;):love:

Thanks everyone! I have the feeling that this is the beginning of a long relationship with Chanel. By the way, I was wondering how delicate is lambskin? Even though, the bag is pre-loved its owner kept it in near pristine shape? Can the bag handle a little water and can I use products like apple guard to protect it? Or should I just leave it as is? Thanks for the help.