What Have I Gotten Myself Into?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, everyone I am new to Chanel and would like to share my first piece. I've always admired Chanel for being a beautiful, classic, and timeless brand. But, I never really thought of actually purchasing anything. Well, while browsing around a co assignment shop, I fell in love with my fist but surly not last Chanel bag. This was a completely unexpected event for me and I decided to take the plunge (a sort of belated graduation present to myself). So here she is... I don't know her exact name but she is made of lambskin and feels amazing. Thanks for letting me share!:love:

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations on your classic piece!

3. Wow. That's beautiful!!

4. very beautiful... congrats!

5. OMG!!!! Amazing!!! Congrats!!

6. :woohoo::woohoo:That is beautiful.....yes you are right....you don't know what you have gotten yourself into.......:heart:H

7. Gorgeous!! Isn't it nice that a thing of such quality can live on, like an antique, and be adored by many people? It is so UNwasteful and sooo justifies the prices of these quality Chanel bags.:yes:;):love:

8. Congratulations! The bag is beautiful! Wear it in good health and many more to come!

9. Such a gorgeous bag ... congrats on your first (of many more) Chanel!

10. congrats! it's a beautiful bag! ^ ITA, it'll be the first of many, but it's definitely worthwhile :tup:

11. Congrats on your first Chanel. Definitely a keeper. :yes:

12. Thanks everyone! I have the feeling that this is the beginning of a long relationship with Chanel. By the way, I was wondering how delicate is lambskin? Even though, the bag is pre-loved its owner kept it in near pristine shape? Can the bag handle a little water and can I use products like apple guard to protect it? Or should I just leave it as is? Thanks for the help.

13. I know what you mean, I just bought an Accordian Flap in Black and silver and I neeeeeeeed another Chanel already LOL!!

Congrats on your first too :yahoo:

14. absolutely gorgeous...so unique. enjoy!

15. Very beautiful! Congratulations!