What have been your favorite bath and skincare products to use during quarantine?

Just got the philosophy hula girl bodywash. It smells amazing. And I’m going to need to switch from my diamond extreme to my amore pacific gel since it’s getting hotter and more humid

Attachments

• 50C33926-7AA8-4553-A3EC-8ABAA093B022.jpeg
    50C33926-7AA8-4553-A3EC-8ABAA093B022.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 35
  • A0FEB633-8E3B-42A6-9446-CD21A16DB217.jpeg
    A0FEB633-8E3B-42A6-9446-CD21A16DB217.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 34
I took up dermaplaning. which, it's basically shaving your face, but my skin feels AMAZING afterwards.

i start out with some witch hazel astringent... clean my face. use the little facial razor on my whole face... this also helps get out dirt from your pores, you're basically removing 2-3 weeks of dead skin from your face. and then end it with some vitamin c oil. smooth cookie dough feeling skin lol

i've always been hesitant to do this because, well... you're shaving your damn face... but so many of these tools are coming out, dermaflash, etc. .... and i've been bored. LOL but yea. the only thing that stinks is that you can't do it THAT often... so i really have to relish in the satisfaction of the results when I do it.

Which dermaplaning tool are you using?

I took up dermaplaning. which, it's basically shaving your face, but my skin feels AMAZING afterwards.

i start out with some witch hazel astringent... clean my face. use the little facial razor on my whole face... this also helps get out dirt from your pores, you're basically removing 2-3 weeks of dead skin from your face. and then end it with some vitamin c oil. smooth cookie dough feeling skin lol

i've always been hesitant to do this because, well... you're shaving your damn face... but so many of these tools are coming out, dermaflash, etc. .... and i've been bored. LOL but yea. the only thing that stinks is that you can't do it THAT often... so i really have to relish in the satisfaction of the results when I do it.
I started to try this as well since heck, in quarantine it won't matter if I mess up. My tool doesn't have a razor so it can be used every few days. I never thought my skin would be ok with this type of tool but I'm finding my skin stays very healthy and clear. It cleans the pores very well. I bought a cheap one to test and now I want to upgrade to a better model since my skin is ok with the effect.

Reactions: maria28 and 880
I fell in love with this place on a trip. i have been thrilled with every product I have purchased there. The solid perfumes, the almond biscotti lip balm, the body balm, lemon almond cuticle butter. My favorite soaps and scrubs are Milk and Cloud. The soaps are a bit pricy but all their products are so well made and everything else is so inexpensive it makes it worth it to support this business. The solid perfumes are perfect for travel.

BD39CDFF-D319-4B1C-90CF-5475FFE69253.jpeg

A few things have helped me feel normal during this crazy time. Since my job now requires daily web meetings, doing my daily makeup routine has helped me feel more normal (eyebrows and falsies). Other things that have helped are using nice skincare products when I can. Here are my quarantine faves:

- Aesop hand soap, hand creme and body creme
-Trader Joe's antibac spray, which I used before all of this but was pleased to find it was a really good percentage of alcohol.
-Fresh bar soap (verbena scent)
-Tatcha face scrub and water cream moisturizer
-Ecotools foot brush and pumice stone

What are your faves?
Love Trader Joe's Grapefruit and Lemon antibac spray. DH hates hand sanitizers but actually likes this one.

Reactions: jayohwhy
Origins Pure Cream for face
Origins Perfect World White Tea guardian
Origins Perfect World for Eye w/White Tea
Origins Make a Difference Rejuventating treatment (absolutely amazing)

For bath...Kiehls shower gels and scrub...

Reactions: 880
I just tried a hotel sample of roja perfumes body milk (also shampoo and conditioner) in bergamot. Citrusy, elegant and pampering. The shampoo was a bit strong, but I enjoyed the rest and DH liked it too.
6ECCD2FE-5EFC-462F-AFEC-3E428CC2BB29.jpeg

Reactions: maria28 and limom
-Neals yard Balancing Reed diffusers (in every bathroom, bedrooms& living room to give the relaxing “spa” feel).

-Body Shop banana hair mask- This one has been a true saviour in trying to save my super dry hair & tangled ends when hairdressers were all closed. I use it 2x/week between the time of total lockdown (March) - when I had my haircut (beginning of August).

-Japanese Onsen bath salts: love love love them...I’ve been using them almost every other day through quarantine.

Skin care: I haven’t changed anything...been using the same La Mer cream since I was in early 20’s, though over the years as my skin ages, I’ve been adding some of their lotions & serums (I alternate between concentrate & regenerating serum) to my skin care routine. My usual routine is: Cleanser (Korean brand Klavuu) - toner (Japanese Labo Labo Keena lotion) - la Mer treatment lotion - The Concentrate - moisturising cream.

Reactions: tlamdang08
I started using fresh sugar scrub thes past couple of weeks and I think my skin has improved! I have eczema on my face so it tends to react to a lot of different skincare lotions, scrubs, cleansers, etc.

Reactions: tlamdang08
Hi friends,
I'm very new to this community and this is going to be my first post:wave:.
The initial days of my quarantine were quite boring and I was a person having a dry skin texture. My aunt, who is a dermatologist by profession advised me to start with a daily skincare routine for dry skin and following her words I started with a moisturizing cream for dry skin of the Cetaphil brand. While taking a shower I have to use the Dove shampoo since my scalp is also extremely dry. Both these products are working very well along with the other skincare processes. The use of Cetaphil moisturizing cream for dry skin has turned out to be very effective as I can see the dry skin patches vanishing from my skin.
I collected more about it from https://www.cetaphil-me.com/en/product/cetaphil-moisturizing-cream.
Now my sister is also following the same procedures along with proper time management.