What has silver Reese's PB cups & Chocolate all over? (Another edible item!)

ivylouwho

Handbag Connoisseur!
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
And the answer is my new Giant part time Mogano! :P

I have to start by mentioning that member (kristie) is partially to blame for my need for Mogano. After her thread about , Am I nuts, for selling & re-buying a mogano on the same day, I fell in love with the color too!

Here's my short story about how I came to love my new bag:

So a few weeks ago I was at my local NM browsing the b-bags talking with my SA about sizes, colors, leathers, etc. I mentioned that I wanted a GSH PT in Mogano. She tells me that she'll put me on a list and call me when she gets one. She also mentions that they just had one and sold it, so it would probably be months before they get another. I said thats fine, no big hurry! As most of you know NM color names tend to vary form actual Bal store color names. She writes down my name, and then writes Giant silver brown part time. Just Brown, not Mogano. Fine no big deal, I'll come take a look at what ever comes in, maybe I'll love it.
Much to my surprise when she calls me so soon, saying she got one in and she's holding it for me to come & take a look. I make my way over, all the while driving I'm thinking its going to be cafe or truffle or something else and the leather will be thin or cracked or something. I just know it won't be exactly what I want.

So, I get there, she brings it out and......... its perfect! :yahoo: Seriously, PERFECT! Beautiful thick leather, not veiny and it is MOGANO! Smooshy & chewy!! Unbelievable! So Here she is.......

Attachments

• DSC02898.jpg
    DSC02898.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC02930.jpg
    DSC02930.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC02928.jpg
    DSC02928.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC02926.jpg
    DSC02926.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC02927.jpg
    DSC02927.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 113
OH MYY GOODD it's beaaauuuttiifullll !!!!! That's so lucky that it just came in !!! I want to bite into it :drool: !!

Post more modeling pics pleaseeeee :yes: have you worn it across the body yet ?? You are enabling me to get a part time.....

:dothewave:
I absolutely LOVE it Ivy... congrats lucky girl !! :love:

I have to start by mentioning that member (kristie) is partially to blame for my need for Mogano. After her thread about , Am I nuts, for selling & re-buying a mogano on the same day, I fell in love with the color too!

congrats ivy! it was kristie to blame for my mogano city too! darn that gal! ;)

Moi?????:angel:

I would NEVER make my fellow tPFers buy a Mogano against their will! BawwwHawwwwHawwwwHawwwww!