What has been showing up at your Outlet???

farmerswife

Miss you boy!
Jun 6, 2007
N. Texas
I have only been back a couple of weeks from a 3 month break, (work and health related:crybaby:). The nearest outlet is a day trip and I wanted to prepare. I have my eye on a new :nuts: Sabrina but truly love the original Legacy :drool: stuff. Thought I would ask what all of you have recently seen at the outlets before I plan a trip or should I just start bidding on Ebay.

Man is it great to be back!!!!!:yahoo: I sure missed all of you.:crybaby:

:heart:Vicky:heart:

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
Kentucky
I've seen:

Carlys in leather and fabric in lots of colors
Zoe and Zoe wallets
Amanda Satin accessories
Madison leather wallets
Patent Ergos for a STEAL, I got 2 for $50 a piece!
Cranberry Barrets
Cashemere tattersall scarves
Josie Pouches

I know there is more but I'm having a brain fart, lol, I say RUN to the outlets, I have never seen so many good deals as lately and so much is 50% off!!

Aug 2, 2006
YES RUN RUN RUN... FAST!!!
The deals at mine yesterday blew my mind... 50% additional off on almost everything in the store.
Here is what I can remember.
Zoe bags, wristlets, wallets
Peyton's in patent leather
Amanda Acc's
Soho patent hobo and acc's
Some sig. resort items
Some madison wallets... Teal and Berry
Lurex EVERYTHING, totes, mini skinnys, cosmetic bags, wristlets
Ergo satchels for around $180... some where in there
Lots of signature bags but they were so many, I could never name them all
No Sabrina's yet, at mine any ways

Best deals I have ever caught at a outlet and the new things at that.
Best of Luck!!! Now hurry and go go go (lol)

TallyCoachMom

Oct 25, 2008
The Outlets are on FIRE right now!! They have tons of gorgeous stuff..
Amanda
Hamptons
Legacy
Ergo
etc...

TenYearsGone

Amanda
O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
PA
What outlet are you going to? You might get a more a better idea of what's there from someone who made a trip recently.

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
I also would like to know if anyone in the Cleveland area has been to the Aurora outlet lately? I REALLY want a Pleated Ergo Framed Satchel (even though I know it's too big for me!) I also want the Leigh in Amethyst. Anyone know???

txmommyto2

Having a love affair with ban island.
O.G.
Aug 6, 2008
The Great State of Texas
They had lots of pleated ergo satchel's in San Marcos, TX.

Farmer's wife...I looked for a bag similar to yours and they did have a large signature stripe (the plum patent stripe) for 170ish. Not exactly like your pic but close. I was thinking about hitting the Houton outlet!

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
Thanks, I'll have to call to see if they have any colors I want. Now, if I can only find the time to make the 2 hour round trip drive.

^Carrie^

Rock n Roll 'Ho
O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
Florida
ITA with Bunny, you will probably find the info you need in the individual outlets shopping thread.
Im pretty sure that there is a thread for the Allen outlet here already....

I also would like to know if anyone in the Cleveland area has been to the Aurora outlet lately? I REALLY want a Pleated Ergo Framed Satchel (even though I know it's too big for me!)
I also want the Leigh in Amethyst. Anyone know???
The Leigh was never made in the Amethyst color, Raisin would probably be the closest colorwise to that....
Your best bet in getting a Raisin Leigh at this point would (unfortunately) be Evilbay....

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
DUH!! I'm such a ditz! I meant the Legacy amethyst shoulder flap style #12654. I do have a bid in on evilbay for a raisin Leigh, that's probably why I mixed them up.

Has anyone seen the Legacy shoulder flap, I'm not sure when they were in the boutique.

disney16

Sofa King Delicious
O.G.
May 26, 2006
Planet Coach
You can find a lot of Allen info in the Allen outlet thread. A lot of us go pretty regularly and post what we find in the thread.