What happens when you find out you purchased fake?? Esp international sale.

This is the Hellenic Post's tracking page. Usually, the parcels sent to me with USPS Priority are tracked from the moment they arrive in Athen's airport.

http://www.elta.gr/en-us/personal/tracktrace.aspx

Is your tracking number something like CJ123456789US? If you want, you can send me the trakcing number and see if I can help you! Ican even talk with Hellenic Post's customer service if you want me to.

OP do you have any updates?

THANK YOU to this sweet fellow TPF MEMBER!!! She is truly a absolute sweetheart! I cannot begin to find the words to thank you. Your kindness and help with this has been so wonderful! This sweet member was able to put my US tracking number into the Greece Postal system and see that my return package was indeed delivered back to the dishonest seller!! The seller has been emailing me all week she never received my return. Ginaki provided me a full translation of each entry and even provided the link . I called ebay and gave them the information and the rep looked it up was able to verify the package was delivered and they just closed my case in my favor. THANK YOU!!

I cannot believe the seller not only sold me a fake bag but kept lying she never got the package back!!
This site is full of wonderful people and I am so proud to be a part of it. Thank you!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

THANK YOU to this sweet fellow TPF MEMBER!!! She is truly a absolute sweetheart! I cannot begin to find the words to thank you. Your kindness and help with this has been so wonderful! This sweet member was able to put my US tracking number into the Greece Postal system and see that my return package was indeed delivered back to the dishonest seller!! The seller has been emailing me all week she never received my return. Ginaki provided me a full translation of each entry and even provided the link . I called ebay and gave them the information and the rep looked it up was able to verify the package was delivered and they just closed my case in my favor. THANK YOU!!

I cannot believe the seller not only sold me a fake bag but kept lying she never got the package back!!
This site is full of wonderful people and I am so proud to be a part of it. Thank you!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
What wonderful news! Please tell me you negged that dishonest seller!

This is great news.... This seller should be naru'd from ebay & hands down
this seller deserves NEGATIVE feedback....what a piece of work!!

Your welcome!!!!! I'm so glad I helped and that you got your money back!! :yahoo: