What happens when H opens in new country

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wind at your back! Excellent news

ladysarah and nikka007 like this.
  2. Do post some photos of the store if you can. Interior and exterior- would love to see. X

nikka007 and Bag Madam like this.
  3. First and foremost, congratulations on your bag! Secondly, don't listen to your friend. There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying pre-loved. If you are happy and satisfied with your bag, that is all that matters. I have to disagree that B/K and even C's are rare and elusive. No they aren't. There are tons of authentic ones all over the place both new and pre-loved. What is rare is being offered one or having your wish list bag arrive and the "boutique experience" when you get it. Go enjoy your bag. Take care of the leather so it lasts you a very long time.

keodi and nikka007 like this.
  4. I sort of failed to do so and after 2 visits I’m done until next time but you can try on Instagram under #hermes Warsaw or place: Hermes krakowskie przedmiescie. A friend of mine posted a coverage from the opening (I’ve uploaded into the H Warsaw thread). Sorry was people watching and didn’t take any pics

Attached Files:

ladysarah and Nerja like this.
  5. Thank you. So I got some intel that I can’t share but a lot was true and a lot wasn’t so glad I got the bag as hopefully I’m on the wish list for something more elusive than B35 but able to enjoy the B as well.

Bag Madam likes this.
  6. Well so this is how this story concluded :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I was incredibly lucky as all things came together (the right SA who listened carefully, timing of store opening and the money)

Attached Files:

showgratitude, De sac, CMilly and 5 others like this.