What happens to Burberry Prorsum?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I was just wondering what happens to Burberry Prorsum items once the season is over? Do they all go to discount or outlets because i haven't seen Prorsum items in outlets that much. Please let me know!:smile:

2. Hello? Can somebody help me out here? I already purchased one Prorsum bag aroundd $3000 (incl. Tax) and I am thinking of buying a trench coat and another bag from the Prorsum line. I was wondering whether they would go on sale then I would just grab it then.

3. Prorsum does go on sale, but they are produced in very limited quantities so waiting for a particular item is a gamble especially when one takes sizing for garments into consideration. If you don't have anything specific in mind waiting for the sales and then seeing what is available is what I would recommend.

4. I am eyeing this particular bag. I am debating whether or not I should get it before the sale.

5. Just what I was thinking.:smile: