What happens in Vegas...

desavirsire

Feb 10, 2008
Shows up on your next credit card bill!!! Went to Dior in both the Bellagio and Caesars Forum Shops, came out with these! :heart:

BTW if anyone can help me with the actual name of the bag that would be great, all it says on the receipt is CAL43060P and then LD lg WL chain

Attachments

• vegas 014.jpg
    vegas 014.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 176
  • vegas 015.jpg
    vegas 015.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 185
  • vegas 022.jpg
    vegas 022.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 230
  • vegas 023.jpg
    vegas 023.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 216
  • vegas 024.jpg
    vegas 024.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
congrats the purse is called Lady Dior Cannage Evening Clutch with chain

Grr, I still can't find the stock photo of it! There is a similar one on NM but not exact. I like to get the stock photo to put on the outside of the box when I store them. (Go ahead laugh at me, but I'm sure alot of you do the same thing, lol)

here you go
DiorClutch.jpg

Actually, from the style reference number and description your item is the Lady Dior long wallet with chain. Wallets, as small leather goods, have reference numbers beginning with '43' after the three-letter code at the front. True evening styles have reference numbers beginning with '41'. :yes:

Beautiful purchases nonetheless.

I just was just going from the top of my head but I just checked the Dior website and its called Black Lady Dior Pouch (Canage style).

OOh I learned something new today regarding the items numbers .... thanks Emi

I just was just going from the top of my head but I just checked the Dior website and its called Black Lady Dior Pouch (Canage style).

OOh I learned something new today regarding the items numbers .... thanks Emi
Yeah the UK Dior web site calls it a "wallet pouch" - not exactly a precise description. :lol:

Another note regarding reference numbers: most other bags begin with '44'. There are similar numbering conventions for shoes and costume jewellery. :yes:

great purchases. Dont you love vegas with all the diorS (3 boutiques and the ones inside NM and Saks fifth).

Yes! I only went to the 2, if I had gone to all 5 I would probably would have ended up with 5 items! lol. I try to limit myself to one item per shopping trip. Luckily there were two stores so I made an exception!

eminere™;7744827 said:
Yeah the UK Dior web site calls it a "wallet pouch" - not exactly a precise description.

They just like to try and confuse us. :confused1: haha